White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Preheat the oven to 177 degrees C. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- In a large bowl, stir together the rolled oats, Wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and sea salt.
- Combine the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and Sugar-free in a blender. Puree until fluffy.
- Stir the wet mixture from the blender into the dry mixture, until just combined. (Add a small amount of water to thin out the batter if it’s dry; it should be pliable but not crumbly.)
- Scoop rounded tablespoonfuls of batter onto the lined cookie sheet, approximately two inches apart. (Leaving space around them is important – they will spread.) Flatten slightly with your hands to about 1/4 to 1/3 in (.6-.8 cm) thickness.
- Bake 11-16 minutes, until cookies are barely set and edges are golden (less time for chewy cookies, more for crispy). Cool completely before moving.