White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
How about a kick-ass start to your week with our fiber-rich fulfilling and delicious Oatmeal Peanut butter Porridge recipe.
- Place the oats and milk in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Turn down the heat and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often, until the porridge starts to thicken.
- Stir in the peanut butter and cinnamon.
- Spoon into 2 bowls and top it with the sliced banana, raisins and almonds.
- This meal is full of fibers, and antioxidants which work out well as a healthy and fulfilling meal.
- This porridge contains a nice dose of protein and the fat it contains is a healthy fat.
- Also, this meal is low in sodium and has a very low level of cholesterol.
- And to all the teenagers out there it helps banish acne and exfoliates the skin.
- Moreover, peanut butter helps in boosting heart health.
- Also, oats help us to boost energy and the immune system.
- This recipe is also rich in minerals, and vitamins B1, magnesium, and zinc.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Broken Wheat, Fruits, Nuts Porridge Recipe
- Quinoa Porridge Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A mother’s success story through our online nutritionist consultation
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Walnut: the magic pill for weight loss Shocked? While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, but in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and risk of obesity. So, read this post to know why walnuts are an amazing ingredient in your weight loss journey.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This recipe is ideal for all the people looking out to gain healthy weight. Thus, please make sure to consume this Oatmeal Peanut butter Porridge recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.