This recipe is for all your white sauce and cheese lovers who do not want to consume the excess fat that comes from the original au Gratin. Because we have brought to you – The Oats and Vegetables au Gratin. The white sauce in this is made out of oats which mimics the taste of cheese! You will love it!
- Firstly, combine the oats and whole wheat four. Further dry roast it in a non stick pan on medium flour for 1-2 minutes
- Then, add low fat skim milk and salt mix it well and cook it on medium flame for 4 -5 minutes
- Further, combine the oats white sauce and remaining ingredients including chopped vegetables, garlic-chilli paste and ground black pepper in a deep bowl. Then mix everything well.
- Afterwards, transfer the mixture into a baking dish and sprinkle the oats evenly over it.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 200 degree Celsius for 10 minutes or till the oats evenly turn brown
- Serve it hot!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF OATS AND VEGETABLES AU GRATIN RECIPE
- Oats have a good amount of soluble fiber. The soluble fiber helps in the reduction of high blood sugar levels.
- Due to the fiber content, oats help with smooth digestion and prevent constipation.
- Moreover, oats are low in calories. Thus, this recipe helps in weight management.
- Skim milk is very low in fat, thus helping with weight management as well.
- Whole wheat flour is rich in the mineral- Magnesium, which is good for controlling diabetes.
- The fresh vegetables used in this recipe are all rich in dietary fiber while also being rich in antioxidants.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read Akshit’s Zero Bounce Back Story With The Help of FITELO’s Weight Loss Dietitians!
- Struggling With High Blood Pressure ? Kushal’s story would amaze you. Join FITELO and transform yourself!
- Check out CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals with the help of FITELO
Do you know you do not have to spend a lot of money in order to lose weight? There is a secret weight loss fruit, lying in the corner of your fridge’s vegetable section, screaming- I CAN HELP IN WEIGHT LOSS! Read about it here.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss | Tips & diet plan to lose weight
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Oats and Vegetables au Gratin under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.