White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Since the festive season has just begun in India which also means it’s the “mithai” season. We all are in a festive mood and can’t stop ourselves from reaching out for sweets, isn’t it? But don’t worry fitelo is here to satisfy all your sugar cravings without letting you ruin your weight loss goals. Here is an “oats apple phirni” recipe so that you don’t look at leftover mithai in the fridge. And it’s also a healthier version of your favorite Indian dessert “kheer”.
- Firstly, In a pan take oats and roast them until they turn light brown.
- Next, blend them into a fine powder.
- Then in a bowl take lukewarm milk and saffron, and mix well.
- Further roast all your dry fruits, pistachios, almonds, and cashews for 2-3 minutes.
- Now in a pan, take the milk and let it cook on a medium flame for 5-7 minutes.
- Add the blended oats mixture and let it cook.
- Next add the saffron milk, natural sweetener, and roasted dry nuts, and stir.
- Finally, add grated apple fruit and cardamom powder and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Top it up with oats or pistachio powder and serve it hot or cold!
- Make sure to stir the milk in between so that it does not burn.
- Use natural sweeteners or stevia as it’s a healthier option.
- You can add any other fruits of your choice.
- Add any sort of seeds such as sunflower seeds or chia seeds as a topping if u like.
Healthy Benefits Of Oats Apple Phirni Recipe
- Fruits are a perfect source of fiber. As for the apple, it also provides a sufficient amount of fiber and water to the body.
- Apples and rolled oats are amazing dietary fiber sources. While preparing ensure to retain the apple skin, as it has most of the fiber in it.
- Oats contain many powerful antioxidants, which can help reduce blood pressure and provide other benefits.
- Also, oats are rich in carbs and fiber. Moreover, they also have high protein and fat content.
- Dry fruits are full of protein, calcium, and minerals. They are also low in fat and sugar, therefore, they are excellent for weight loss.
Top 8 Foods With Hidden Sugar That You Must Avoid For Weight Loss!
You exercise, eat healthily, don’t consume sugar, and are still not able to lose weight. Feeling confused about what might be wrong? Well, the answer is hidden sugar in foods that you would not imagine. In this video, Dietitian Mac shares some of the foods/snacks that have hidden sugar that might be causing this.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is Phirni?
Ans. Phirni is an old classic slow-cooked traditional dessert that is made from milk, dry fruits, rice, and saffron.
Q. Where is Phirni from?
Ans. Phrini was introduced to India by Mughals and is believed to belong to Persian and middle eastern traditions.
Q. What is the difference between kheer and phirni?
Ans. There is not much difference between kheer and phirni except the rice used can be different and also phirni is thicker in consistency, phirni can be served hot or cold while kheer is served hot.
Q. How to take apple cider vinegar for weight loss?
Ans. Check out the steps below.
- Never drink Apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach.
- Also, never consume more than 30ml per day.
- Always dilute Apple cider vinegar in 300 ml water.
- Rinse your mouth properly after consuming Apple cider vinegar to prevent tooth decay.
- Avoid if you have gastric issues, ulcers, and acid reflux issues.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Do you feel constipated all the time and don’t know what to do about it? Are you shy to talk about it or you just don’t consider it a problem because you are used to it? Well, we at fitelo have figured out a few food items that will help you combat constipation. Read more!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.