This Oats Bhelpuri Recipe is the perfect snack to try on and would be liked by all age groups 😛
- Take a bowl and now add oats and sprouts.
- Then add onion tomato, cucumber, green chillis, lemon, amchur, mix it well.
- Then garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber. Moreover, they also have high protein and fat content than most other grains.
- They are also rich in many vitamins and minerals.
- Sprouts contain lower levels of antinutrients, thus making it easier for your body to absorb all the nutrients.
- Oats contain many powerful antioxidants which can help reduce blood pressure and provide other benefits.
- Sprouts also help people with type 2 diabetes.
- They also contain higher amounts of insoluble fiber, which thus can ease digestion and reduce constipation.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Suji or Rava is Indian durum wheat which is used in the Indian subcontinent for centuries. Although made from wheat, but it is not as processed and has more nutritional value than wheat flour and maida. So, we went ahead and compared it with OATS and the results were shocking. Read the full post to know more.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Oats Bhelpuri Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.