Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Do sweets need to be a sinful indulgence always?
In India, especially during the festival season, sweets are a staple food in every home. This oats date burfi recipe adds a twist of ingredients to the traditional barfi meal to give it a distinctive and alluring flavor. Because it contains oats, almonds, dates, and other healthy ingredients, it is not only a fantastically nutritious snack or mild sweet for adults but also a great treat for children. Impress everyone with your culinary skills, by following this step-by-step recipe!
How To Make Oats Date Burfi
- Firstly, chop the almonds and grind them to powder using a high-speed grinder.
- Once the almond powder cools down, add oats and grind them both again till they combine to form a fine powder.
- Next, add dates and cocoa powder to the mixture and continue grinding for another 10 minutes till a gooey dough is formed.
- Move the dough to a bowl, mix well and add a little water to retain the moisture.
- Place the dough on a baking tray and brush a little water on top. Keep it aside for 4-5 mins.
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate and add a layer of white chocolate to the dough.
- Knead it well and let it rest for a few minutes before adding crushed Pista/ pistachios.
- Place the whole dough evenly on the baking tray and keep it in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Once refrigerated, take out the tray and cut the burfi into desired size pieces, and enjoy.
- Oats date burfi can be consumed during weight loss under the supervision of your respective dietitian/nutritionist.
- Dates have a very high fibre content, which is quite beneficial in regulating bowel movements in turn making this oats date burfi recipe easily digestible.
- It can be consumed by women during their pregnancy period too as dates have been shown to be protective against harmful bacteria.
- Oats have high-quality protein that is well-balanced in terms of key amino acids.
- Pistachios help benefit your gut and keep you fuller for longer, so they can definitely be a good option for weight loss.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for heart health and enhancement, found in abundance in white chocolate.
Frequently Answered Questions
Q. Can We Add Other Nuts to the Oats Burfi?
Ans. Sure you can! Nuts, and trust me. Any type of nuts is always a good option to add to your sweet dish, to kick in the right amount of protein.
Q. Can We Add Ghee to the Oats Burfi?
Ans. Sure you can. For that extra texture and Indian taste, add some desi ghee.
Bakery and snack items have the magnetic power of attracting us with their smell. It is ideal to have cravings for desserts, pizzas, and pasta while on your weight loss journey. But how to combat those pizza and pasta cravings while you are watching your weight? Check out the below video to know more.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
- Best Green Tea For Weight Loss: Does It Really Work?
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.