White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Oats Chilla recipe happens to be a no-fuss and no sweat recipe. It can also be your go-to option for a healthy breakfast to start your day.
- To begin, oats chilla recipe, take 1 cup of oats flour and mix in 2 cups of water.
- In the mix add seasonings to taste and vegetables like onion and tomato and black pepper to it.
- Add a small quantity to a pre-heated pan and cook from both sides till golden brown.
Health Benefits Of Oats Chilla
- Oats are rich in carbs and fiber. Moreover, they also have high protein and fat content than most other grains.
- Also, oats, when consumed in moderation help with diabetes or blood sugar issues control their blood sugar levels.
- Tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and folate.
- Also, lycopene in tomatoes helps control the growth of cancer cells, especially prostate, stomach, and colorectal cancer.
- Onions are low in calories and aids in weight loss yet high in nutrients, including vitamin C and B.
- Also, onions have a protective effect against certain cancers.
Nutritional Value Of Oats Chilla
Our Blogs Ka Pitara
- Pomegranate-The Miracle Fruit. Why Doctors and Dietitians Love Anar 😎
- Best Online Dietician and Nutritionist in Mohali
- Health Mistakes Fit People Make
Are you a Muesli fan? Also, have you been relying on it as your everyday breakfast option as an excuse to save time over oats? But do you know that this saving time factor is in turn affecting your health? Thus, read till the end to know the facts behind why are we saying all this.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.