Oats Date Burfi recipe is a great alternative to traditional burfi when you are looking to lose weight to curb your sugar cravings.
- Grind the almond to a fine powder.
- Add Oats and grind till it turned to a powder.
- When both are turned to fine powder, add dates to the mix.
add cocoa powder.
- Grind for the next 10 minutes till a Gooey dough is formed.
- Move the dough to a bowl and mix well.
- Move the dough to the tray.
- Using a double boiler, melt the white chocolate.
- Add the layer of white chocolate to the dough.
- Add crushed pista/ pistachios.
- Keep it under the refrigerator for an hour.
- Cut the burfi into desired size pieces.
Watch Dietitian Mac explaining you how to make Oats Date burfi.
Oats Date Burfi recipe can be consumed during weight loss under the supervision of your respective dietitian/nutritionist.
- If you a dessert lover, here is our version of weight loss halwa- healthy badam ka halwa
- Here is another homemade dessert for your sweet tooth – Banana Nice Cream.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.