Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Maggi is a perfect snack for late-night cravings. Quick to make, easy to cook, and never fails to satisfy the taste buds. But are you happy if this satisfaction and cravings for Maggi give you weight gain the next morning? Surely, not. Well, this does not mean you stop eating it, but yes you can replace it with a better version of it. So, Fitelo presents you with a healthy recipe for Maggi which is oats, Maggi. This is a healthier version of it and contains natural oats ready to offer you and your body several benefits, especially weight loss. Eat well, live well! So, let’s try the masala oats Maggi recipe today.
- For the oats, Maggi recipe, firstly, roast-dry the oats in a hot pan and set them aside.
- Secondly, on a medium flame place a pan and add water, capsicums, carrot, cabbage, salt, and pepper according to the taste.
- Thirdly, while stirring the mixture add roasted oats, kitchen king masala, Maggi, and red chilli powder.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Your oats Maggi is ready to be served.
Benefits Of Oats Maggi
- Oats contain avenanthramides which are potent antioxidants that help reduce blood pressure.
- Carrots are rich in vitamin A and help keep your eyes healthy and have good vision.
- Cabbage is low in calories but rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants aiding in weight loss.
- Capsicum vegetables or Shimla Mirch have anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties preventing you from various types of cancer.
Diet Maggi For Weight Loss
This is another recipe by Dietitian Mac of Maggi – The Diet Maggi. This Maggi is colorful as it contains many vegetables and has a lot of benefits to offer. Let us watch the video to know how this one is cooked.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Diet Plan For Weight Gain: List Of Healthy Foods And Diet Chart
- Foods To Eat During Periods: Best 13 Foods For Menstrual Health
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Oats Maggi Healthy?
Ans. Yes, oats Maggi is healthy if you make them according to the recipe given above. As the oats, Maggi that you get in the market does not contain 100% oats, and its masala has high sodium. Whereas, the oats Maggi by Dietitian Mac is all healthy as the natural/real oats are used to cook and kitchen masala is used which is far more healthy than Maggi masala.
Q. Which Maggi Is Healthy- Masal Maggi Or Oats Maggi?
Ans. Well, this will surprise you but masala Maggi is healthier than oats Maggi. Masala Maggi has less amount of fat, calories, and sodium than oats Maggi. Even in the recipe of oats Maggi by Dietitian Mac, normal masala Maggi is used.
There is no occasion or time to eat sweets, right? So, why not try oats apple phirni by Fitelo, which is of course sweet, but healthy also? This means you can eat it without worrying about your gain in weight. So,
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.