White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This vada recipe using oats is sure to take your heart away. With its crunchy texture and yummy taste, oats masala vada is rich in fiber and protein. Also, it is a treat for gluten-intolerant people!
- Firstly, take chana dal and pre-soak it for 2 hours.
- Grind the soaked dal after draining water from it. However, make sure the paste is not too soft.
- Simultaneously, dry roast the oats and fennel seeds in a pan. Then, grind them.
- Now add the ground oats and fennel seed powder to the chana dal paste.
- Also add finely chopped onions, green chilies, grated ginger, and curry leaves. Add salt to taste. Mix well.
- After that, take oil in a pan and heat it on a high flame. Take some dal-oats batter and make small balls out of it. Further, flatten the balls gently with your fingers.
- Release the vada in hot oil. Fry the vadas until golden brown.
- Your masala oats vadas are now ready to serve. Pair them with chutney of your choice and enjoy!
Health Benefits Of Oats Masala Vada
- Oats consumption is linked with reduced harmful cholesterol levels in a person, because of the fiber present in them.
- The type of fiber in oats is soluble fiber which makes digestion super smooth.
- The fiber content of chana dal helps relieve constipation.
- Chana dal has calcium in abundant amounts. So, it is good for bones and joints.
- Both oats and chana dal are low in fat. Therefore, this recipe is perfect for those looking to lose weight.
- Onion and green chilies provide Vitamin C, which is good for the skin. Moreover, it helps the body in the absorption of iron.
- Curry leaves are known to stimulate enzymes of the digestive system, thus promoting digestion.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Parveen lost 14 kgs and resolved her constipation issues. Join FITELO for weight-loss transformation
- Housewife from New Delhi transformed her lifestyle with FITELO’s thyroid weight loss diet
- Read about CA’s Weight Loss Transformation With Cheat Meals
Oats are an amazing addition to your diet. But, did you know that the masala oats sold in the market are harmful to your health? You can make a much healthier version of vegetable oats at home. Check out here.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Makki ki roti with Sarson ka Saag = Weight gain ?
- Gluten-free: Myth or Fact?
Are you looking for a weight loss transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Oats Masala Vada recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Although these are super nutritious, they are after all fried.