Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
A good breakfast is a start of a good day and to make it good Fitelo has a recipe for ‘oats milk’ for you. This recipe will not take much of your time and you can enjoy it by adding fruits, nuts or a mixture of seeds to it. You can make it look tempting by adding berries on top of it. Also, especially for the people on their weight loss journey, this is the best meal to have in breakfast as it helps in reducing kilos while satisfying your taste buds as well.
- Firstly, on a high flame place a pan and add milk and oats to it.
- Secondly, bring the milk to a boil and the oats will also soften over time.
- Then, pour into a glass and garnish your oats milk with nuts like almonds, cashews, and walnuts or seeds mixture.
- If you want to make it a little sweet you can add stevia or apple and berries to it.
- You can use any milk as suggested by your dietitian.
Benefits Of Oats Milk
- Oats are rich in carbs, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients essential for the body.
- Also, oats contain several antioxidants that help reduce blood pressure.
- Milk is a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin D and 12.
- Being a rich source of calcium, it helps promote bone mineral density and cuts your risk of osteoporosis.
Cornflakes VS Oats
Now, this is interesting. A lot of people has a confusion between cornflakes and oat that which one is more healthy? There are people who say cornflakes are the best breakfast, while some say oats are the perfect breakfast. So, let us know what Dietitian Mac has to say about it.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Rainy Season Food: 10 Weight Loss Food Ideas [Monsoon Diet]
- Which Sugar Is Good For Health: What To Avoid [White Vs Brown]
- Fruits For Weight Loss: 7 Best Fruits To Cut Belly Fat Naturally
Any meal with rice tastes better, isn’t it? There are many recipes for cooking rice and so Fitelo introduces you to another one which is ‘the mushroom pulao recipe.’ This one is different and tastes delicious and has several health benefits to offer you and your body.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.