White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you a snack person who likes to binge late at night or while watching something? Then this oats namkeen is just for you. This lip-smacking yet nutritious homemade trail mix is an absolute must-make for your binging session. Not only it will save you from ordering and reaching out for junk but will help in weight loss as namkeen is loaded with the goodness of fiber and protein.
How To Make Oats Namkeen
Here is the recipe for this super healthy binge snack that you can make any time of the day.
- Firstly, heat a pan and put some ghee in it. Add a few curry leaves and stir-fry them.
- Secondly, add salt and all the other masalas to it.
- Further, add puffed rice and rolled oats, and seed mix to the pan.
- Then combine all the ingredients well.
- Also, add almonds and finely chopped coconut, along with dried cranberries and presoaked dried figs (anjeer).
- Further, cook everything on a low flame until a crispy or namkeen-like texture is obtained.
- Finally, your oat mixture is ready to eat!
Benefits Of Oats Namkeen
Here are a few benefits of this healthy lip-smacking snack:
- Also, the high fiber content of oats promotes digestive health. Therefore, in return, it favors weight loss.
- However, oats keep your stomach full for longer. Hence, it reduces the number of meals
- Moreover puffed rice is also an excellent digestive stimulant as it helps in breaking food particles and promoting digestive juices.
- Almonds are a low calorie food and high in protein. Since they are a concentrated source of protein and fiber, both of which help keep you full for longer, thus aiding greatly in weight loss.
Nutritional Value Of Oats Namkeen
Following are the nutritional facts of oats namkeen:
|Nutrients||Value Per Serving|
How To Control Your Cravings During Weight Loss!
How to overcome your pizza and pasta cravings while you are watching your weight? Check out the below video to know more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Are Roasted Oats Healthy?
Ans. Dry roasted oats are healthy just like other oats and are filled with good nutrients.
Q. Can Oats Be Eaten Every Day?
Ans. You can have oats every day as they are filled with protein and fiber and also oats are good for weight loss.
We always say to avoid sweets. In this post, we are going to tell you which sweets you can have if you want to cheat on your weight loss! Let us see not just the sugar content but also the other ingredients like maida, ghee, and other ingredients. The combination makes it extremely unhealthy. With little knowledge and caution, we can avoid a lot of unhealthy sweets alternatives and possible weight gain during winter.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.