Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
On weekends, why only moong dal chilla, dhokla, or idli sambhar? Now, also add vegetarian oats omelette to the menu. It is one of the best, most healthy, and easy breakfast recipes. Since this vegetarian oats omelette is very much similar and tastes like an omelette. All it required is finely chopped veggies, onions, and tomatoes. Also, this recipe is diabetic-friendly. So, without delay let’s learn this nutrient-rich recipe.
How To Make Oats Omelette For Weight Loss?
- Firstly, take a bowl, add oats flour, suji, besan and mix them well.
- Then, add cumin seeds, turmeric powder, kitchen king masala, and pink salt too.
- After that, add finely chopped carrot, capsicum, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper, tomatoes, onion, and green chili too.
- And then, add curd and red paprika. Again mix well.
- Now, mix all the ingredients to a normal consistency using water. Add black pepper and eno.
- Later on, add some desi ghee to the heating pan and pour half of the mixture onto the pan. Now, let its base cook.
- Then, flip it and let it cook for another 2-3 minutes on low flame.
- Finally, serve the hot eggless oats omelette and garnish it with grated beetroot and ginger.
Calories in Oats Omelette: Per serving
Oats Omelette Benefits
Let’s learn about the main ingredients and learn more deeply about their benefits. So, let’s have a look:
- Provide Energy
Carbohydrates are an important food group that is required by the body to produce energy. And oats are a good source of carbs but also very low in fats. Thus, oats are the ideal food to consume while starting your day and on weight loss journey.
- Improve Immune System
Also, oats contain essential compounds like beta-glucans which have a big role to play in the functioning of the body’s immune system. Immune cells such as white blood cells are specifically designed to have receptors for beta-glucans. However, beta-glucan helps WBCs improve their action on pathogens and intercept the risk of contracting infections.
- Improve Blood Sugar Control
Type 2 diabetes is a common health condition that usually results from decreased sensitivity to the hormone insulin. Also, it helps to lower blood sugar levels, especially in people who are overweight or have type 2 diabetes. And the presence of beta-glucan in oats also improves insulin sensitivity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What Is The Right Time To Eat Oats Omelette (Eggless)?
Ans: Genuinely, there is no set time or specific rule that you have to eat oats in the morning, afternoon or evening, or at lunchtime. According to various health experts, it is advisable to have it in breakfast with the proper amount of healthy items like vegetables, besan, oats flour, etc.
Q: Can We Add Eggs To The Veg Oats Omelette?
Ans: Yes, you can add eggs to the recipe. As we have specially prepared this recipe for vegetarians that’s why we avoided including eggs in it. But if you are eggetarian you can include eggs in this recipe.
Pizza is one of the most usual cravings you have while on a diet and you are waiting for that cheat day to arrive asap. Surprisingly, there are a lot of healthier and more satisfying options available. However, for your convenience, we made a list of healthy swaps for dominos you can have while enjoying your cheat day.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today, if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.