White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Monsoon and delicious hot pakodas. Aaahhh! What a combination. But in the weight loss journey deep fried pakoda? No way. Hey! Fitelo is here with the healthier version of it. Try our onion pakoda recipe today, which is low in fat and healthy. So, enjoy pakodas and stay in shape.
How To Make Onion Pakoda for Weight Loss
- To begin the onion pakoda recipe, peel and cut a small onion into medium-thin slices.
- Now, take besan in a bowl and add salt, red paprika powder, ajwain powder, and turmeric powder in it.
- Also, add 2 finely-chopped green chilies. Mix it with a spoon.
- Then, add the sliced onion and start mixing it with your hand nicely to prepare the pakoda batter.
- Now, heat a tawa on medium flame and spread some ghee on it.
- After that, make small tikkis or balls of the pakoda batter and start placing them one by one on the heated tawa.
- Now, flip the pakodas over to roast them completely.
- Finally, your healthy low-fat onion pakoda is ready!
- Serve them with homemade mint-coriander chutney and Enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Onion Pakoda
This pakoda can be a good option to beat your cravings for pakoda while maintaining weight. This non-fried pakoda offers many health benefits.
- Onions are low in calories and high in fiber. Thus, improves satiety and stops you to overeat. Therefore, promotes weight loss.
- Also, onion contains flavonoid named quercetin which boosts metabolism and fat build-up.
- Besan has fewer calories than many other flours. Its high fiber content helps keep one full for longer and maintain satiety, thus besan supports weight loss.
- Also, Besan has a high amount of soluble fiber and has a low glycemic index so it is beneficial in reducing blood sugar levels. It can even help Type-2 diabetic people.
- Apart from this, green chillies are high in dietary fiber, which aids in colon cleansing and regular bowel movements. Actually, fiber is essential for bulking up waste and smoothing its passage out of the system, which helps to prevent constipation.
Why you should have carbs with PCOS?
Carbs in PCOS? Obviously yes. If you are suffering from PCOS and leaving out carbs from your diet seems like the only choice left, think again. You can include sources of complex carbs and low glycemic index foods in your diet and still reverse PCOD.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Gond Katira Benefits: Best 8 Uses Of Wonder Herb [Weight Loss]
- Is Subway Healthy: What To Order And Avoid? [Watch Full Video]
- Healthy Snacks: Top 7 Recipes For Weight Loss [Easy And Quick] – Fitelo
Monsoon, winters, summers, what is the common craving for all the seasons? Obviously Chai. But giving up on this in the fear of weight gain. But when your blood group is Tea+, then? You can have chai, but sensibly. How? Check it out.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.