Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Food cooked to perfection, the smell that touches the nostrils, and the taste that brings out the real you is what is the perfect food. Well, these types of food might be rare but something chat-patta will surely be on this type of food list. So, try Fitelo’s palak chaat recipe which is tasty and will add flavours to your life. Moreover, it is healthy and has nutrients essential for the body.
- Firstly, add besan, ajwain, red chili powder, salt, jeera powder, and turmeric in a bowl.
- Secondly, add some water and mix all the ingredients well.
- Thirdly, dip the palak leaf or palak patta in the batter and place it in the air fryer. Cook to 200 Degrees for 10 minutes.
- Then place the baked palak leaf on a plate and add chat masala, curd, beetroot, green chutney, ginger, and fresh pomegranate.
- Your low-calorie palak chaat is ready to eat.
Watch the below video by Dietitian Mac for this recipe and understand the method more clearly.
- Make sure you spray or spread some oil in the fryer before you place palak patta.
- Add water carefully and according to the required consistency.
Benefits Of Palak Chaat Recipe
- Palak helps strengthen the immune system and boost hydration in the body.
- Also, spinach or palak helps curb the appetite aiding in weight loss.
- Beetroot is rich in vitamin B9 which helps the cells grow and function.
- Turmeric improves memory and lessens inflammation.
- Curd is a stress buster and also helps in weight loss.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Foods To Eat During Periods: Best 13 Foods For Menstrual Health
- Diet Plan For Weight Gain: List Of Healthy Foods And Diet Chart
- Rice Benefits: Best 5 Rice Varieties For Weight Loss 
To make your summer beautiful all you need is something chilled and refreshing to go inside your body. So, try Fitelo’s peach smoothie, a perfect beverage for this hot season. It is a good choice for people on their weight loss journey and is moreover PCOD/PCOS friendly.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.