White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This colourful palak oats chilla can be your answer if your kids are picky eaters. Try Fitelo style Chilla, which is packed with nutrition and protein and can be a go-to recipe. Give it a try today.
- Firstly, wash spinach, coriander and chop them well.
- Add, spinach, green or red chilies, black pepper powder, salt, as per taste.
- Now grind ginger/garlic paste, green coriander leaves, chopped onions in a mixer.
- Then, add oats flour and water as per the consistency you want.
- Mix it well so that there are no lumps left.
- Let rest the batter for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the heat and spray (2sprays are more than sufficient) some oil over the pan.
- Spread the batter properly and also cook both sides for 2-4 minutes.
- Serve with curd or any homemade chutney.
- Enjoy the deliciousness and give treat to your taste buds.
Health benefits Palak Oats Chilla
- Spinach is high in antioxidants, which can help prevent oxidative damage and safeguard against chronic illnesses.
- Also, spinach is rich in vitamin A and antioxidants like zeaxanthin and lutein, all of which promote healthy vision.
- Oat flour contains both soluble and insoluble fiber, it helps reduce the risk of coronary heart disease or cardiovascular disease.
- Also, oat flour can help lower the blood pressure, especially if you have mild or borderline hypertension.
- Coriander is full of antioxidants that demonstrate immune-boosting, anticancer, anti-inflammatory, and neuroprotective effects.
- Also, coriander may reduce unpleasant digestive symptoms like bloating and discomfort often experienced by people with IBS.
More Interesting Recipes Like Palak Oats Chilla
Myth : Spinach is the only source of providing iron your body needs.
Fact: No, it’s not. Have you ever tried or heard of dark chocolate? 😉 Read the full post on why we say this.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Palak Oats Chilla Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.