Palak paneer roll is as easy as making Roti and Paneer Bhurji. Give a try to this powerful roll loaded with Vitamins, Nutrients, and Iron.
- Keep the spinach in boiling water for some time till it gets soft.
- Then, remove the excess water by sieving.
- Now, along with the green chillis, add spinach into the mixie jar and make a puree out of it.
- Then, in a big mixing bowl, take wheat flour.
- Add Spinach puree, Cumin powder, and 1/3 of salt.
- Now knead to make a smooth dough (add water only if required) and keep it aside.
- Polish it with 2-3 drops of olive oil.
For Stuffing Of Palak Paneer Roll
- First of all, finely chop spring onion, onion, capsicum, tomatoes, green chilly, spring garlic, and coriander leaves.
- Heat a pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add cumin seeds and let them crackle.
- After that, add finely chopped onion and chopped spring onion whites. Saute it until it becomes translucent.
- To it, add finely chopped tomato.
- Sprinkle two pinch of salt and 1/3 tbsp turmeric powder.
- Then, mix it well.
- Then, add chopped capsicum and slits of green chilly to it.
- Again saute it until rawness gets reduced. (Meanwhile, grate cheese and carrot and keep them aside).
- Bring grated cheese (keep little cheese aside for topping) with chopped spring garlic and grated carrot to the pan.
- Give a toss for a minute.
- Your stuffing material for the Palak Paneer roll is ready.
For Palak Paneer Roll
- Keep a flat pan on medium flame.
- Then, divide the dough into two portions.
- Make Roti by rolling until it becomes thin.
- Spread it on the flat pan and cook it over medium flame. Also, make sure to cook it on both sides.
- Now is the final step. Then, put roti on a flat plate and spread paneer mixture over it.
- Then, sprinkle some black pepper powder on it.
- Now roll it and top it with grated cheese and coriander leaves.
- Your delicious palak paneer rolls are now ready to eat.
Health Benefits Of Palak Paneer Roll Recipe
- Spinach is full of insoluble fiber, which speeds up the weight loss process. Also, consuming spinach makes it easier for you to shed kilos.
- A green vegetable full of all the essential vitamins and minerals is spinach. It consists of Vitamins like A, C, K1.
- Moreover, spinach is rich in folic acid, calcium, and iron. It keeps the body hydrated because it is 91% water.
- Apart from this, Cottage cheese is among the most beneficial food for weight loss and muscle strength. It is also high in nutrients, protein, vitamins, and minerals like calcium, selenium, and phosphorus.
- Spring onions not only make dishes tasty but also offers immense health benefits. It also improves digestion and helps you get rid of gastritis, acidity, constipation.
- And, Spring onions reduce cancer risks, lowers blood sugar levels, and also give your heart-healthy life.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Colocasia leaves roll / Patrode recipe
- Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll recipe
- Vegetable Tofu Dumpling Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Khushpreet lost 25 kgs and is still maintaining her weight after an year! Join FITELO and see the change yourself!
- ‘Fitelo’s Online Dietitian Consultation worked like magic’, says Neha from Jammu.
- Healthy Life= Healthy Mind! Read Divya’s inspiring story and know how she lost lot of weight and inches!
Red and Round, wearing an octopus-like crown. I have so many merits whether it’s weight loss or your skin 😉 Tell me who I am?
- Energy 362kcal
- Protein 23gm
- Fat 7gm
- Carbs 46gm
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is sweet potato also good for weight loss ?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Palak Paneer Rolls under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.