Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Indulge in the rich and aromatic flavors of Indian cuisine with this delightful recipe for Paneer Kali Mirch. The combination of succulent paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and the earthy warmth of freshly ground black pepper creates a dish that’s both comforting and delicious. Here’s how you can create this masaledar dish right in your own kitchen.
How To Make Paneer Kali Mirch?
Here are simple steps to make this fantastic and unique cottage cheese or paneer recipe:
- Heat the ghee in a pan over medium heat. Add the cumin seeds and let them splutter.
- Add the finely chopped onions and sauté until they turn translucent.
- Stir in the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for another minute until the raw smell disappears.
- Add the coarsely ground black pepper, green cardamom powder, and coriander powder. Mix well and cook for a couple of minutes to let the spices release their flavors.
- Gently add the paneer cubes to the pan and stir to coat them with the spice mixture. Be careful not to break the paneer.
- Pour in the curd and mix gently. Allow the paneer to simmer in the creamy sauce for about 5-7 minutes, allowing the flavors to meld.
- You can also add fresh cream for texture, then season with salt according to your taste.
- Once the paneer is heated through and the sauce has thickened slightly, remove from heat.
- Finally, garnish it with coriander leaves and it is ready to serve.
Nutritional Value (Approx.):
- Calories: 300 kcal
- Protein: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
Please note that the nutritional values can vary based on factors such as the specific type of paneer, the amount of oil used, and the exact ingredients in the marinade. This estimate assumes a moderately sized serving of paneer kali mirch recipe.
Health Benefits Of Paneer Kali Mirch!
Balanced Nutrition: This Paneer Kali Mirch recipe offers a well-rounded nutritional profile, combining protein, healthy fats, and a variety of spices. This balance makes it not only delicious but also nourishing for your body.
Digestive Support: The presence of black pepper and spices like cumin in the recipe aids digestion. Black pepper’s piperine can enhance digestive enzyme secretion, promoting efficient digestion and reducing discomforts like bloating and gas.
High-Quality Protein: Paneer, the primary ingredient in this recipe, is also a good source of protein, which helps in building and repairing muscles, tissues, and organs. The 250g of paneer used in the recipe provides around 35g of protein.
Flavorful Spices, Minimal Salt: The recipe relies on flavorful spices like black pepper, cardamom, and coriander for taste, reducing the need for excessive salt. This can be especially beneficial for those looking to manage their sodium intake.
Kiran’s Post Pregnancy Transformation | Lost 13 Kg In Just 45 Days
What is possible in just 45 days? If you have the same question in mind watch this post-pregnancy transformation of Kiran and you will find the answer.
Did You Know? A 100 g Paneer has just up to 40 mg of sodium whereas the same amount of cheese will give you a dangerous 600 mg of sodium! High sodium levels are the main cause of water retention and weight gain in individuals. Click Here!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is ghee necessary, or can I use oil instead?
Ghee adds a rich flavor to the dish, but you can substitute it with oil if you prefer. However, ghee enhances the overall taste and authenticity of the recipe.
Can I adjust the level of spiciness in this recipe?
Absolutely! You can adjust the amount of black pepper according to your spice preference. Start with a smaller amount and gradually add more if desired.
What can I serve with Paneer Kali Mirch?
This dish pairs well with steamed rice, naan, or roti. The creamy sauce complements the texture of these accompaniments.
Can I freeze leftover Paneer Kali Mirch?
Yes, while it’s possible to freeze leftovers, the texture of the paneer and cream might change upon thawing and reheating.
Other Related Recipes:
Contact Us Today
If you like recipes shared by Fitelo and also, want to make fitness and food best friends. Then join our hands in making the world a healthier place, starting from you. We are always here for you so contact us. Our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues. Also, will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life