Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This weather is a perfect kind of a weather. Not so hot and not so cold. You can sit in your balconies and enjoy the sky getting darker.
Well, the time can get more memorable and beautiful with yummy snacks in front of you and some mouth watering juices.
Thinking what snacks it could be? So, here is presenting you with paneer parsley balls recipe which are not only easy to make but also, won’t take much of time of yours in the kitche.
They are healthy, tasty and most importantly will not let you put on weight.
So, try it now!
Steps For Paneer Parsley Balls Recipe
So, below are the steps that you have to follow one by one to make this delicious dish.
- Firstly, with a help of a grater grate the paneer properly.
- Secondly, add chopped green chilies and salt, and mix well.
- Thirdly, divide the mixture into portions, and on the other side take parsley in your hand.
- Now, roll each portion into a ball mix parsley into it, and refrigerate it for some time.
- Your paneer parsley balls are ready to be served chilled.
Health Benefits From The Recipe
Here are a few benefits that this recipe has to offer you apart from weight loss.
- Paneer contains Calcium & Vitamin D, both of which are responsible for abating the possibility of breast cancer.
- Paneer is rich in calcium content, and calcium is known to strengthen both the teeth and bones. Also, the intake of calcium also helps in the smooth functioning of the nervous system and the heart muscles stay healthy.
- Also, paneer contains both phosphorus which further, helps in smooth digestion as well as excretion. And magnesium, as a result of having a laxative effect, prevents constipation.
- While being rich in calcium, paneer is good for weight loss and it keeps your tummy full for a long time.
- Green chilies benefit your eyes, are good for your skin, and will also, improve your immune system because they contain vitamin C and beta-carotene.
- Moreover, green chilies have zero calories and also, boost your metabolism.
- Parsley contains several important nutrients that support your bone health.
- Also, parsley has antibacterial properties and is good for the heart as well.
- Consuming parsley helps lower your blood pressure and also, reduces bloating.
Nutritional Value You Get From Paneer Parsley Recipe
So, here is the nutritional value per ball for you.
Calories – 3 kcal
Vitamin C – 0.5 mg
Potassium – 3.2 mg
Protein – 1 g
Another Paneer Recipes From Fitelo’s Kitchen
So, below are the recipes made from paneer that will not only satisfy your taset buds but will also, give you a weight loss transformation if added to your diet.
Here is presenting you a yummy recipe of shahi paneer which can be your next lunch or dinner dish.
Just another evening snack for your family and you to enjoy.
And we are back with some interesting and surprising news for you. Are you an ice cream lover especially a choco bar? But avoiding it because you think it is unhealthy and eating oats biscuits because you want to get slim?
Well, hello, you are in the world of myths because choco bar has a better nutritional value than oats biscuits and is a better option to choose to eat.
Click on the link to know how and why!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is Paneer Parsley Balls Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
A. Yes, it is good for weight loss because it is less in calories and is filling.
Q. Are Paneer Parsley Balls Safe For Diabetic People?
A. Yes, people who have diabetes can consume these paneer balls in their diet.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.