White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
How about a homemade paneer parsley balls recipe to spice up your lives a bit! It is hard from the outside and gooey and soft from inside.
- Take all the vegetables. Cooked separately, finely mash them, mix all the spices and make it into a round Tikki. Use oats for binding.
- Air fry. Have with mint chutney.
- Cancer is prevalent, and Breast Cancer is increasing at an alarming rate among women (especially unmarried and pre-menopausal women). Paneer contains Calcium & Vitamin D, both of which are responsible for abating the possibility of Breast Cancer.
- Paneer is rich in calcium content, and calcium is known to strengthen both the teeth and bones. Also, the intake of calcium also helps in the smooth functioning of the nervous system and the heart muscles stay healthy.
- It contains both phosphorus and magnesium. Phosphorus helps in smooth digestion as well as excretion. And magnesium, as a result of having a laxative effect, prevents constipation.
- Being rich in calcium, paneer is good for weight loss. Also, it keeps your tummy full for a long time.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Milk is not the best source of calcium. Shocked? Click here to find out which is the best source of calcium and start adding it to your diet from today!
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Paneer has made its way into our hearts mainly because it is delicious. But, please make sure to consume the Paneer Parsley balls Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.