Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Paneer shashlik tikka is a delicious option to feed your guests at your upcoming gathering. Due to its unusual flavors and appealing presentation, this delectable vegetarian dish is a crowd favorite. Made of paneer, veggies, and Indian spices , the extremely tasty paneer shashlik tikka marries the aroma so well that the flavors burst instantly at the very first bite!
How To Make Paneer Shashlik Tikka
- Firstly prepare the marination by mixing hung curd with besan in a dish bowl and add all the spices.
- Whisk the marination after finally adding the lemon juice and let it sit for about 10 mins.
- Marinate the paneer, bell peppers, onions, tomatoes and leave it for 40-45 mins.
- Prepare a grill tray/tandoor on the other hand by greasing it with olive oil.
- Take a skewer and pierce all marinated vegetables and paneer alternatively.
- Place the skewer on the grill tray/tandoor and cook it until a golden brown crust appears.
- Garnish it with little anardana powder or chaat masala and serve it hot.
Paneer Health Benefits
- Paneer is a healthy fat that is important in weight loss. If you consume more healthy fats, your body will eventually start burning fat for energy, thus reducing your weight.
- Low in calories and fat, raw paneer is an excellent choice for dieters. Therefore, those who are concerned about their weight can consume it without hesitation.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for developing healthy teeth and bones and 100 g of paneer specifically has 83 g of calcium which is more than 8% of the daily value your body needs.
- Paneer is a wonderful option for diabetics since it contains magnesium, which helps to regulate blood sugar levels.
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight with PCOS, check out our video to know its potential reasons.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Atta For Weight Loss: Which Atta is Good For Your Health?
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.