Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The first winter winds have caught up with us and so have winter snacks such as pinni, panjiri, saag, etc. The majority of health gurus consider panjiri as one of the most unhealthy winter treats, despite it being one of the most popular. Undoubtedly, it contains many calories and fats, but it is a highly nutritional snack made from wheat flour, dry fruits and gond (gum crystals). Keeping that in mind, we went ahead and created a healthier gluten-free panjiri recipe for you that you can have guilt free.
Gluten Free Panjiri Recipe
- Firstly roast the oats on a low flame and grind them into a powder using a high speed grinder.
- In like manner, grind the pre soaked nuts and seeds to a fine powder and keep them aside for further use.
- After that take a small pan, add half the ghee and roast the makhanas till they get golden brown in color. Make sure to not over do it.
- Powder it once it cools down in the same grinder and then keep it aside to use later.
- Now in the same pan add the remaining ghee, oats powder and sattu flour and start cooking on a medium flame.
- Stir it well until a mild aroma is released and the mixture turns golden brown in color. This should not take more than 5 minutes.
- Then, add the nuts and seeds powder, ginger powder, gond crystals, cardamom powder, roasted makhanas, sesame seeds powder, flax seeds powder, and methi powder to the pan.
- Stir and combine all of them well on a low flame for another 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let it cool down a bit and then turn off the gas.
- Add stevia to the fresh and hot panjiri and stir it a little to mix it well.
- Your gluten free panjiri is ready. Store it in airtight containers once it cools down.
Variations of gluten free panjiri:
- Instead of sattu flour, you can also use amaranth flour or roasted poha powder.
- The sattu flour can also be replaced by moong flour.
- You can use date palm jaggery or plain jaggery powder for sweetening.
- One certainity is to add grated coconut to further enhance the flavor and aroma.
- Add it to homemade porridge or milk or roll it into small laddoos.
- You can also make pancakes/chilla by adding almond milk!
Health Benefits Of Panjiri
- Our gluten free panjiri recipe is a winter immunity booster.
- It has anti-inflammatory proprties and is often eaten in winter to strengthen and replenish the body
- Flaxseeds, which are added to panjiri, help breastfeeding women’ milk flow and their overall health.
- Panjiri also aids the new mother in providing her body with energy and calcium.
- Consuming panjiri helps your bones and muscles grow stronger.
One bowl gluten free panjiri and a small cup of chai satisfies a winter evening. Tea/chai is such an integral part of our life that it’s hard to imagine a day without it. That is to say, we have identified the top 5 reasons/mistakes people are doing while consuming tea. Have a look!!
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.