White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Papaya pancake recipe is healthy and full of nutrients and can be consumed anytime you feel like it, whether it is morning or evening.
- Place mashed papaya, whole wheat flour rolled oats, baking powder, dates, and curd into a bowl and mash and stir well until smooth and combined.
- Heat a non-stick frypan on medium heat and add a spray of olive oil.
- Add ¼ cup of pancake batter to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes then, flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes until both sides are golden.
- Then, place on a plate and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve pancakes warm with diced papaya, toasted coconut optional.
- Papaya has antioxidant effects, which may reduce oxidative stress and lower your risk of several diseases.
- Also, antioxidants in papaya may reduce cancer risk and perhaps even slow cancer progression.
- Oats also contain fiber which is good for digestive health. It helps in chronic constipation issues.
- Also, oats may lower the risk of heart disease by reducing both total and LDL cholesterol and protecting LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Rich in phosphorous and calcium, curd makes your teeth and bones stronger.
- Also, curd is among the best probiotic foods, which contains live microorganisms beneficial for our body.
FEW MORE RECIPES FOR PANCAKE LOVERS
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
You crave sugar and don’t know what is right and what is wrong to eat then sit assured and read this post to know more about how we solve this all the time unsolvable mystery.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Papaya Pancake Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.