Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
How To Make Papaya Smoothie Recipe
This smoothie is easy and quick to make. Let’s prepare the papaya smoothie with the chia seeds benefits by following the below-mentioned instructions. You can also add your creativity to suit your taste.
- Firstly, peel the papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Then, in a blender add curd, papaya pieces, and ice.
- Blend the ingredients well until they form a smooth consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl and add chia seeds to it.
- Enjoy a chilled glass of fresh Papaya Smoothie!
Health Benefits Of Papaya Smoothie Recipe
Papaya smoothies are not only delicious but also provide many health benefits because of their nutritional content of papaya and other ingredients.
- Papaya is high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds.
- Also, it has powerful antioxidant effects, which may reduce oxidative stress and lower your risk of several diseases.
- Papaya’s high vitamin C and lycopene content can improve heart health and may reduce your risk of heart disease in the long run.
- This amazing fruit also contains an enzyme called papain, which aids in digestion and reduces digestive discomfort.
- You might be thinking, is papaya good for weight loss? Yes, the high fiber and low-calorie content make it a healthy addition to your weight loss diet.
- Curd contains phosphorus, which combines with calcium and promotes good bone health.
- Also, probiotics boost the count of infection-fighting white blood cells and curd is amongst the best probiotics.
- Moreover, curd helps in reducing cholesterol levels, thus, lowering the risk of high blood pressure and hypertension.
Nutritional Value Of Papaya
The nutritional value of papaya can vary based on factors such as the size of the fruit and its ripeness. Below is an approximate nutritional breakdown of a medium-sized papaya (300 gm) which is ripe and ready to eat.
|Vitamin C||224% of DV|
|Vitamin A||29% of DV|
|Potassium||14% of DV|
|Calcium||6% of DV|
We know that papaya is one of the nutritional fruits, but you will be shocked to know that there is one fruit that has 5 times more vitamin C than orange. It can be your favorite snack fruit to munch on. Click here to learn about this super fruit.
Fitelo Changing People’s Lives
Fitelo is helping many people who want to lose weight. One of the inspiring stories is of Mehak, a homemaker and a mother. After she approached us she was able to lose 34 kg in 6 months. Isn’t it amazing? Click here to learn her complete transformation story with us.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Can I Add To My Papaya Smoothie Recipe For Extra Flavour?
For extra flavor, you can add other fruits like banana, mango, or pineapple. To manage the consistency and flavor you can also add coconut milk or lemon juice. You can also enhance the flavor by adding mint leaves to the smoothie or for garnish.
Are Papaya Smoothie Good For Me?
Yes, the papaya smoothie recipe is good for health. It is packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that offer several health benefits that are mentioned above. Papaya also contains an enzyme that is good for digestive health.
Can I Drink A Papaya Smoothie Everyday?
Yes, you can drink a papaya smoothie every day in your morning balanced diet. It will also be good to incorporate other fruits in your diet to give a variety in taste and nutrition.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
- Acidity Ya Gas Se Pareshan? Try Fitelo’s Anti Bloating Smoothie
- Sunshine Smoothie Recipe
- Gut Friendly Smoothie Recipe: Taste And Wellness Combined
Contact Us Today
If you are looking for recipes that taste delicious and healthy at the same time then you are at the right place. So connect with us in making the world a healthier place, starting with you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This recipe was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live healthy, and enjoy a long, happy life.