White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Fall favorite salad! If you love mushrooms you need to try our Parsley Mushroom Salad recipe with diced veggies. Parsley is an extremely versatile and inexpensive flavoring option. And, Mushroom is considered a superfood.
- In a pan add all the veggies and saute them with white vinegar.
- Now add mushrooms, celery, and parsley leaves and saute them for another 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the lemon juice and black pepper/oregano.
- Finally, transfer it in a bowl, relish your yummy recipe.
- Mushrooms are rich in B vitamins: riboflavin [B2], folate [B9], thiamine [B1], pantothenic acid [B5], and niacin [B3]. These help the body utilize energy from the food we consume and produce red blood cells, which carry oxygen throughout the body.
- An entire cup of mushrooms has only 5 mg sodium! Thus, Mushrooms make an excellent, satisfying substitute for red meat in any dish, eliminating calories, fat, and cholesterol from the equation.
- Parsley is rich in vitamin K, which is an essential nutrient for optimal bone health. Thus, eating foods high in this nutrient has been linked to a reduced risk of fractures. It also improves bone mineral density.
- Parsley is also rich in folate, a B vitamin that protects your heart, and, it may reduce your risk of heart disease.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Whenever you have a choice to choose a salad dressing, whether you are at a subway or are about to buy a dressing from a supermarket, the section that attracts you is the one where all the low fat and zero fat dressings are kept. Click here to read the shocking reality about low-fat sauces.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For everyone looking to lose weight, this recipe is a must try. Thus, please make the Parsley Mushroom Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.