Dying for a bowl of pasta? Well, then here it is with a healthy twist. Fitelo presents you with a pasta salad recipe with fresh and crispy vegetables. It is full of health benefits and tossed with a simple dressing, making it a perfect evening snack. So, try this easy and quick recipe and fulfill your hunger for it.
- Firstly in a pan add some water and allow it to heat. Add quinoa pasta, and cook until soft.
- Secondly, till pasta boils, in another pan, add chopped broccoli, capsicums onions, cherry tomatoes, baby corn, and bell pepper.
- Then add salt, black pepper, lemon juice, chili flakes, and oregano for taste. Saute them well.
- Finally, add the boiled pasta to it. Mix it well.
- Your pasta salad is ready. Enjoy it warm or cool.
- You can set the salad at room temperature for a while or even refrigerate it if want to eat it cold.
- Also, you can add more vegetables of your choice.
Benefits Of Quinoa Pasta Salad Recipe
- Quinoa pasta serves as an energy substrate as it provides slow absorption of carbohydrates.
- Moreover, quinoa salad is high in protein and is gluten-free like other pasta.
- Bell peppers keep you full for a longer period as it is made up of carbs and water, leading to weight loss.
- Bell peppers are rich in vitamin C, vitamin K1, vitamin E, vitamin A, folate, and potassium.
- Baby corn has very less calories, so you add it to your meal without any second thought.
- Also, baby corn is high in fiber which helps enhance the process of digestion.
Litchi Iced Tea For Weight Loss
How about drinking chilled litchi iced tea with a yummy healthy snack? Well, guys, Dietitian Mac has a recipe to present to you which is perfect for these summers. It is healthy and surely, you will not gain weight. Let us watch how it is made.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Healthy Snacks: Top 7 Recipes For Weight Loss [Easy And Quick] – Fitelo
- Benefits Of Ghee: Which Is Best For Weight Loss [Desi Ghee Ke Fayde]
- How To Lose Weight Fast? Full-Day Diet Plan By Dietitian Mac Singh
Some sweets do not need an occasion to be cooked, like ‘sooji ka halwa.’ This mouth-watering recipe will make you go crazy for it and you will crave it again and again. But don’t worry, because this will not make you fat. In fact, this halwa is full of health benefits and is super easy to make.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More