You can enjoy this crisp and healthy pancake as a fulfilling breakfast option. This Pea Pancake Recipe is so simple to prepare that you can eat it all in minutes.
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients till smooth and thick(add water depending on the consistency of the batter)
- Heat a non – stick pan and put a spoonful of batter in a warm pan cook for few minutes on each side till slightly brown.
- Serve the pancake warm with fresh homemade carrot chutney.
- Heat oil.
- Then, roast all the masalas and add grated carrots, cover, cook for 10-minutes.
- Serve with warm peas pancakes.
- Green peas help’s in improving digestion.
- Peas also help in strengthing bones.
- They also prevent premature aging.
- Peas are also a source of iron which is required for making the red blood cells and transporting oxygen around the body.
- Also, they fight inflammation.
- Regularly including legumes, like peas, in your diet may reduce the risk of cancer due to their high antioxidant levels.
- Peas contain heart-friendly minerals like magnesium, potassium, and calcium and are also rich in antioxidant nutrients like vitamin C.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Go to any dietitian or any trainer, the first thing they tell you is to replace your roti with your bread. So, it has become a perception that Roti makes you fat and bread is any day a healthy substitute. Check out this link and read about which is the healthier option out of the two.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Pea Pancake Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.