Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Pea Pancake Recipe is so simple to prepare that you can eat it all in minutes. You can enjoy this crisp and healthy pancake as a fulfilling breakfast option. The classic south Indian uttapam, which is frequently eaten for breakfast, can be substituted with these green pea pancakes, which is quite an interesting option. Savour these spongy yet crisp green pea pancakes in the morning before beginning your day.
How To Make Pea Pancake
- In a bowl, whisk all ingredients till it gets smooth and thick. Add water depending on the consistency of the batter.
- Heat a non – stick pan and put a spoonful of batter in a warm pan and cook for few minutes on each side till a slightly brown color appears.
- Serve the pancake hot with fresh homemade carrot chutney.
How To Make Carrot Chutney
- Heat oil in a small pan for 2-4 mins.
- Then, roast all the masalas and add grated carrots. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Finally, give a gentle mix to all and serve it with warm peas pancakes.
Pea Pancake Recipe Health Benefits
- Green peas help in improving digestion and strengthening bones.
- Peas are also a source of iron which is required for making the red blood cells and transporting oxygen around the body.
- The macroscopic compound in peas fights inflammation and prevents premature aging.
- Regularly including legumes, like peas in your diet may reduce the risk of cancer due to their high antioxidant levels.
- Peas contain heart-friendly minerals like magnesium, potassium, and calcium and are also rich in antioxidant nutrients like Vitamin C.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
- Best Green Tea For Weight Loss: Does It Really Work?
It might be discouraging when PCOS makes losing weight difficult but it is certainly possible with the right guidance and assistance. So, if you are struggling to lose weight along with PCOS, do check out our video to know the potential reasons for it.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.