Peaches are power-packed with anti-oxidants and nutrients but sadly their availability is really limited. Also, Peach weight loss smoothie recipe is one of the easy breakfast options you can make. Moreover, they are not only filling but also delicious.
- Carefully take out the frozen peach pulp and then set it aside.
- In a food processor, add curd, milk, Oats and also peach pulp.
- Then, end it well till a thick smooth consistency is achieved.
- Empty it in a glass and add chia seeds to it.
- ALSO ENJOY CHILLED
Health Benefits of Peach weight loss smoothie recipe
- Aids Digestion
- Good for your Skin
- Good Source of Vitamin C
- Great for your heart health
- Also, helps you to boost your Immunity
- Help You Stay a Healthy Weight
- Provides a good amount of Vitamin C.
Looking for drinks to lose belly fat?
- Mixed fruit curd oatmeal smoothie recipe
- Sunshine Smoothie Recipe
- Summer Green Cleanser Recipe
- Mango Lassi in Overnight Oats recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
- Bhavya’s Post marriage weight loss journey
- Losing weight with hypothyroidism success story
Most of us always have this misconception in mind that milk is the greatest source of calcium. Many of our clients also ask us, if we don’t put enough milk in their diet plans, how will they get the required amount of calcium? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙢? So, read this post to know that answer and its reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Peach weight loss smoothie recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.