Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Craving a tasty treat that’s good for you? Let’s nourish our bodies with delightful flavors of Peanut Chikki! This beloved Indian snack combines crunchy peanuts, jaggery sweetness, and a hint of spice, offering a wholesome and satisfying snack that’s easy to make. Get ready to enjoy a homemade delight that’s both healthy and delicious!
How To Make Peanut Chikki?
This traditional Indian sweet treat features roasted peanuts and jaggery, resulting in a delightful, crunchy, and naturally sweet snack. Follow this easy recipe to satisfy your cravings.
- Roast 1 cup raw peanuts in a pan until golden brown and aromatic (4-5 mins). Let them cool.
- In the same pan, melt 1/2 cup grated jaggery with 1 tbsp ghee over low heat (3-4 mins) to form a syrup.
- Add peanuts, mix well, and optionally add cardamom powder.
- Quickly spread the mixture on a greased plate lined with parchment paper and flatten it.
- Cut into desired shapes while still warm.
- Let it cool for 30 mins to 1 hour before serving. Store in an airtight container. Enjoy your chikki!
Nutritional Value Of Healthy Chikki
The nutritional values of chikki can vary depending on the specific recipe and serving size. Please note that these values are based on general estimates and can vary:
|Nutrient||Amount per 1 Piece (Approx. 30g)|
|Calories||Around 160-170 kcal|
|Total Fat||About 10-12g|
Incorporating peanuts for weight loss can be a healthy choice, as they are packed with protein and healthy fats, helping to control cravings and support your weight management goals.
Benefits Of Chikki Made With Peanut
This Chikki, a popular Indian sweet snack made from peanuts and jaggery, offers several peanut chikki benefits:
- Good Source Of Protein: Peanuts are a good source of plant-based protein, making this chikki a nutritious snack that can help fulfill your daily protein needs.
- Healthy Fats: Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are heart-healthy fats that can help improve cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Rich In Nutrients: Peanuts are a good source of essential nutrients, including vitamin E, folate, niacin, and minerals such as magnesium, phosphorus, and manganese.
- Antioxidants: Peanuts contain antioxidants, such as resveratrol, which may help protect cells from oxidative damage and reduce the risk of chronic diseases.
- Bone Health: The calcium in jaggery can contribute to better bone health, while magnesium in peanuts also plays a role in maintaining strong bones.
- Digestive Benefits: Jaggery is known for its digestive properties and can help with constipation and indigestion.
- Gluten-Free And Vegan: This chikki is naturally gluten-free and can be made vegan if you use plant-based ghee or oil for greasing.
Adding peanut butter for weight gain can be a healthy and calorie-dense choice, as it provides essential fats and protein to support muscle growth and energy.
Delicious Recipes Featuring Peanuts
Explore these mouthwatering peanut-based recipes that showcase the versatility of this nutritious nut, perfect for satisfying your taste buds and adding a delightful crunch to your meals.
1. Peanut Butter Oatmeal
A wholesome and comforting breakfast choice that combines the creamy richness of peanut butter with the goodness of oats, offering a delicious and nutritious way to start your day on a hearty note.
2. Peanut Butter Indian Style Recipe
Discover a unique twist on the classic peanut butter with this Indian-style recipe. Creamy, flavorful, and easy to make, it’s a delicious spread or dip with a touch of Indian spices.
Neha’s Transformation Story To Inspire Your Life
Neha’s inspiring weight loss transformation resulted in losing 17kg and experiencing significant inch loss. This will definitely bring some motivation to your life. To know more about her journey check her story here.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Peanut Chikki Calories And Should I Be Concerned About Them?
The calories can vary but, on average, a 30-gram piece contains around 160-170 calories. If you’re watching your calorie intake, it’s wise to enjoy chikki in moderation due to its calorie-dense nature, primarily from sugar and nuts.
Is Chikki Made Of Peanut A Healthy Snack Option For Kids?
Yes, chikki can be a nutritious snack for kids, as peanuts provide protein and healthy fats. However, it’s best enjoyed in moderation due to its sugar content, which makes it calorie-dense.
Can I Make Chikki With Jaggery As Alternatives?
Yes, you can use sweeteners like honey or maple syrup as alternatives to jaggery in chikki. Adjust the quantities to taste and ensure the mixture achieves the desired consistency for binding.
Contact Us Today
Get in touch with our expert team at Fitelo to kick-start your transformative journey! Let us guide you toward your weight loss goals and help you cultivate sustainable and healthy eating habits. So, contact us today and take the first step towards a healthier, happier you with Fitelo!
This recipe was written to help you make healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The vital thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Therefore, before starting, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long, happy life.