This is the perfect entry when you want something healthy but also filling! Try this Pear and walnut salad recipe and you will forget all the salads.
- Chop the walnuts into smaller pieces.
- Then, its time to dice the pear into smaller pieces.
- Let’s chop the cranberries and also cabbage roughly.
- Then, mix the orange juice, lemon juice and olive oil together (for dressing).
- Now, mix the dressing and ingredients together.
- Serve ansd enjoy.
- Pears are especially rich in folate, vitamin C, copper, and potassium.
- Also, pears offer dietary fiber, including prebiotics, which helps in bowel regularity and thus constipation relief.
- Pears are a rich source of flavonoids that help reduces inflammation and also protects against diseases.
- Walnuts are a good source of the plant form of omega-3 fat, which may help reduce heart disease risk.
- Also, the polyphenols in walnuts reduce your risk of certain cancers, including breast, prostate and colorectal cancers.
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants.
RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read Tareeka’s Weight Loss Story with Our Diet Consultant
- Struggling With High Blood Pressure? Kushal’s story would amaze you.
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Gluten-free: Myth or Fact?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, but in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and the risk of obesity. You don’t believe us then read this post and you will find all the answers.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Pear and Walnut Salad Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.