Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This pear banana green smoothie is super delicious and is packed with immunity-enhancing nutrients like ginger, hemp seeds, and cinnamon. Green smoothies are gluten-free and vegan. It is the perfect seasonal fruit smoothie that is good for detox purposes.
- Take a blender and put 1 ¼ cup of the almond milk in the blender.
- In step 2, place all the given ingredients into the blender one by one.
- Now, blend the mixture for 30 seconds to 1 minute until it becomes smooth and creamy. Also, make sure there are no lumps in the mixture.
- Additionally, put some ice (optional). ENJOY!
Health Benefits Of Pear Banana Green Smoothie
- This Fruit smoothie is low in calories while also being a lasting source of energy.
- It is much healthier than fruit or vegetable juices. As it gives your body everyday nutrients and fibers they need.
- Pear itself is a powerhouse fruit packed with vitamins and fibers. Thus, it improves your health problems and fights against inflammation issues.
- Bananas are a rich source of fiber. The resistant starch found in unripe bananas is good for your gut and also protects against colon cancer.
- Spinach is excellent to consume in case you have issues related to blood pressure. It also promotes a healthy vision.
- Almond milk is low in saturated fat which is a source of various heart-related problems. Also, it contains no amount of cholesterol.
- Hemp seeds are an excellent source of plant protein. They also contain omega-3 fatty acids, which protect the heart against various problems.
- Cinnamon helps relieve inflammation present in the body.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Check out this story of a 14-year-old girl beating fatty liver and losing 10 kgs with FITELO’s diet plan!
- Chhavi from New Delhi lost 15 kgs while enjoying her favourite foods
- All the Punjabi food and still losing weight? Yes it is possible! Read how
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Cinnamon For Weight Loss; Benefits, Tips & Tricks to use it
- Chia Seeds For Weight Loss
Most of us resist having bananas in our weight loss diet. But do bananas make us fat? Read this post to break down some myths about bananas.
Are you looking for a weight loss diet plan? If you are looking for an online nutrition consultation to start your journey of transformation, then you are at the right place. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Pear banana green smoothie under the expert guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Smoothies are a great post-workout drink option but it is important to keep quantity in moderation to avoid taking in extra calories.