White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Refreshing, Juicy, and Crispy Pear feta cheese Salad recipe with simple ingredients make this salad recipe a must-try.
- Cut the pear into cubes.
- Then mix the lettuce, oregano, and balsamic vinegar, and toss it.
- Grate feta cheese over it.
- Now, freeze it for 2 hours. And voila relish your yummy fresh salad bowl.
Health Benefits of Pear Feta Cheese Salad
- Pears are especially rich in folate, vitamin C, copper, and potassium.
- Also, pears offer dietary fiber, including prebiotics, which help bowel regularity, and constipation relief.
- Pears are a rich source of flavonoids that help reduces inflammation and protect against diseases.
- Iceberg lettuce is packed, with Vitamin K, which also helps with blood clotting.
- Also, iceberg lettuce helps in improving vision as it is rich in vitamin A.
- Feta cheese is lower in fat and calories as compared to many other types of cheeses.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
- Ashima’s fat to fit transformation story
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Did you know that papaya has more Vitamin C than Orange? Most people are not aware of this fact. Last time we explained how Vegetables like Bell-pepper and Amla can be a better source of Vitamin C over oranges but what about people who don’t do well with citrus fruits? Thus, this post is for you. Click here to read the full post and avail the benefits of this power-backed fruit ^_^
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Pear feta cheese Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.