Lose weight the yummy way, with Fitelo’s Pepper Rasam Recipe. You just need spices and herbs in your kitchen. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s try it today.
- To begin, add black pepper, urad dal, and coriander seeds to a medium-hot pan.
- Now, roast for two to three minutes on low heat. Reduce the heat to low and then stir in the grated dry coconut.
- Turn off the heat after one minute of roasting. Then, allow this mixture to cool.
- To make a coarse powder, combine all of the dry ingredients in a blender. Set this aside for now.
- Meanwhile, melt ghee in a pan over medium heat. Then, add the mustard and cumin seeds after the ghee has melted.
- Add the red chili, hing, and curry leaves after that.
- Stir vigorously until the mixture splutters. After that, add 1/2 cup of water and milk.
- Also, give everything a good mix before bringing it to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Toss in the pepper and urad dal combination that has been mixed.
- Also, on a low flame, bring it to a boil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- After that, add the salt and stir thoroughly.
- Then, boil after 2 minutes of simmering.
- Remove from the fire and also stir in the chopped coriander leaves.
- The nutritious and delectable milk pepper rasam is now ready to serve!
- Serve this rasam with 1 tsp ghee and hot rice.
Health Benefits Of Pepper Rasam Recipe
- This Pepper Rasam Recipe offers immense health benefits. This superfood is loaded with super nutrients.
- The black pepper used in Pepper Rasam helps in metabolism, aiding weight loss, and is also ideal to detox the body.
- And, when it comes to Urad dal, due to its excellent capacity to manage glucose levels, diabetic individuals can safely consume.
- Apart from this, Urad dal is a good source of calcium, iron, vitamin B, and other bone-building nutrients.
- Adequate intake of urad dal helps to maintain healthy cardiovascular system.
- Moreover, Urad dal helps you flush out toxins, uric acid, excess fat, calcium- all that tend to get deposited in the kidney and form stones.
Is Pepper Rasam Good For Weight Loss?
- Pepper rasam is a great culmination of spices , condiments and vegetables which makes it a perfect recipe for weight loss.
- But how? The veggies present in the rasam, are a great source of fiber, which keep you full long after you’ve eaten and thereby prevents you from nibbling in between meals.
- Another benefit of high fiber is that it improves digestion. Better your digestion, faster is your metabolism and greater is the weight loss.
- Now coming to the spices. The spices and condiments present in this rasam, are rich in antioxidants, which clean and also detoxify your body.
YUMMY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN LIKE PEPPER RASAM RECIPE
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- Diksha’s 45 days Transformation via Fitelo’s Weight Loss Consultant
- Here’s how Fitelo’s diet program for weight loss helped Tushica transform!
- Do you want to get a toned body? Our nutrition diet service will do the trick!
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Best Nutritionist In Bangalore
- Pomegranate-The Miracle Fruit. Why Doctors and Dietitians Love Anar
- Diet Plan For Depression
Do you know how beneficial the Magical Spice Black Pepper is? So, along with adding flavour to the food, it offers innumerable health benefits. Don’t believe us? Read the post till the end!
CONTACT US TODAY
Looking for someone to help you become one of the transformation stories you see on social every day? Reach out to us at +919402850007 for a nutrition consultation.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.