Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
“Phirni ke saath khushiyan badh jaati hai, swad bhi meetha aur mazaa bhi double”. Toh aaj khushiyan double nahi triple hogi kyunki yeh phirni recipe is healthy too!
Welcome to the world of phirni, a creamy and delicious dessert originating in the Indian subcontinent. This dish is made by blending ground rice with milk, sugar, and exotic spices, resulting in a velvety and flavorful treat. Whether you’re celebrating a special occasion or simply craving something sweet, the phirni recipe is sure to satisfy you.
This dish is a traditional delight perfect for celebrations, festivals, and gatherings. Therefore, with its simple and easy-to-follow recipe, Phirni is a must-try for those who are looking to enjoy the rich and decadent taste of Indian desserts. In this recipe, you’ll learn how to make Phirni that is creamy, delicious, and perfect for any occasion.
Make 95 KCAL Low Calorie Phirni Recipe
Kon Kehta Hai, weight loss krna hai toh no dessert? Forget that, listen to Fitelo hum kehte hai weight loss karo but without compromising your favorite food.
1) Firstly take the makhanas and grind them in a grinder.
2) Then in a pan take milk, in it add the ground makhanas, cardamom powder, and 10 kesar strands.
3) Bring it to a boil and stir occasionally.
4) After a while add the remaining 6 strands.
5) Further, take an apple, peel, and grate it. Add it to the flavored milk.
6) Finally, garnish with some chopped pistachios and dried rose petals.
Did You Know This About Phirni?
Here are a few amazing facts about the phirni recipe:
- Phirni is a traditional Indian dessert that has been enjoyed for centuries.
- It is believed to have originated in the northern regions of India and has since spread throughout the country and beyond.
- The dish is popular during festivals such as Eid and Diwali and is often served as a special treat during celebrations and gatherings.
- Phirni is known for its creamy texture and rich flavor, which comes from ground rice, milk, sugar, and aromatic spices such as cardamom and saffron.
Nutritional Value Of Phirni
The nutritional value of this low calorie dessert is:
|Phirni Calories- 95 kcal|
|Protein – 3 g|
|Carbs – 25. 2 g|
|Fiber – 0.4 g|
What? This Phirni Recipe Has Health Benefits Too?
As surprising as it sounds here are the top 10 health benefits of this 95kcal phirni recipe:
1. Low calorie: Sugar-free phirni is a low calorie dish that can be enjoyed by people who are watching their weight.
2. Diabetic friendly: Since it has a natural sweetness and no sugar, it is suitable for diabetics as it does not cause any spike in blood sugar levels.
3. Healthy alternative: Sugar-free phirni is a healthier alternative to regular, sugar-laden phirni.
4. Fiber rich: It is a great source of dietary fiber due to the addition of nuts and grains.
5. Rich in antioxidants: Also, the inclusion of cardamom and saffron in the recipe provides a rich source of antioxidants.
6. Nutrient dense: Further, the nuts and grains in the dish make it a nutrient-dense dish that can provide essential vitamins and minerals. a few more points.
7. Low fat: Since it is sugar-free, it contains less fat than the regular phirni.
8. Digestive aid: However, nuts and grains in the dish can help aid digestion.
9. Heart-healthy: Sugar-free phirni can be beneficial for heart health due to its low fat and cholesterol content.
10. Stress reliever: Moreover, the addition of cardamom and saffron to the recipe can help reduce stress levels.
Some More Healthy Indian Sweets By Fitelo
Here, is some delicious Indian sweets recipes by fitelo which are healthy and delicious:
1. Oats Barfi
However, this oats date burfi recipe adds a twist of ingredients to the traditional barfi meal to give it a distinctive and alluring flavor. Because it contains oats, almonds, dates, and other healthy ingredients,
2. The Gur Badam Recipe
It is a better way to consume sweetened almonds without the emulsifiers as well as preservatives in the industrially produced coated nuts.
3. Oats Pinni
Oats Pinni is a Healthy sweet option for you to try and it’s delicious:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What Is Phirni?
A. Phirni is a traditional Indian dessert made with ground rice, milk, sugar, and cardamom. It is often flavored with rose water or saffron and served chilled.
Q. Can We Use Dates Instead Of Apples In This Phirni Recipe?
A. Yes, you can do it.
Q. Should We Use The Roasted Makhana Phirni Recipe?
A. Yes, we have used roasted makhana.
Who’s up for a healthy swap challenge? If yes, we picked a mix of old and new, traditional Indian sweets that you all love and can replace some of the most unhealthy ones with a healthier option. Check it out!
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
To help you to make healthy food choices, we are writing this blog. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.