This Phool Makhana Parantha Recipe is the perfect combo when it comes to providing your body with a meal rich in nutrients and all the healthy goodness.
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add makhanas, and roast till golden or until crispy. Once it’s crispy and not chewy, that’s the right stage. Switch off and cool down. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind it to a fine powder.
- In another mixing bowl take all other ingredients (except oil) along with makhana powder.
- The first mix well with a spoon, then add water and knead it to a soft pliable dough. Allow it to rest for 15 mins at least. Then knead again and form a ball.
- Take a ball and start rolling. Dust flour if needed to avoid sticking.
- Roll to thin paratha and keep it ready.
- Heat the Tawa and then carefully transfer the paratha.
- Cook till small bubbles starts to appear, then flip to the other side and cook until brown spots appear here and there. Flip again if needed. Serve hot smeared with ghee.
- Makhana/lotus seeds are an extremely good source of manganese, potassium, magnesium, thiamine, protein, and phosphorus.
- Amaranth (Rajgira) is a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus too.
- Amaranth (Rajgira) flour is versatile, full of whole-grain nutrition. Also, it contains all nine essential amino acids and lysine, a protein missing in most grains.
- The greens enrich the paratha with iron also herbs and spices add flavor and enhance immunity.
- Ghee when smeared and not used to deep fry helps in burning fat.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Moong Dal Cheela Recipe
- Curd- Rice recipe
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Quinoa Porridge Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We all love our breakfast cereals. Whether it is corn flakes or muesli, these so-called healthy foods are trying to become a staple breakfast in our homes. They are healthy, they are convenient and they provide all the nutrition. That is what we think. But is it true? Check out this post to know the truth.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Phool Makhana Parantha Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.