Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Introducing the exquisite Phool Makhana Parantha, a culinary gem that beautifully combines health, weight loss, and exceptional taste. Originating from the heartland of India, this recipe embodies centuries of tradition and flavor. These paranthas are not just a treat for your taste buds but also a wholesome indulgence for your body.
Packed with the goodness of fox nuts, these paranthas offer a delightful crunch while being low in calories, making them a perfect addition to your weight loss journey.
How To Make Phool Makhana Recipe?
- Heat ghee in a kadhai, add makhanas, and roast till golden or crispy. Once it’s crispy and not chewy, that’s the right stage. Switch off and cool down. Transfer to a mixer jar and grind it to a fine powder.
- In another mixing bowl take all other ingredients (except oil) along with makhana powder.
- First mix well with a spoon, then add water and knead it to a soft pliable dough. Allow it to rest for 15 minutes at least. Then knead again and form a ball.
- Take a ball and start rolling. Dust flour if needed to avoid sticking.
- Roll to thin paratha and keep it ready.
- Heat the Tawa and then carefully transfer the paratha.
- Cook till small bubbles start to appear, then flip to the other side and cook until brown spots appear here and there. Flip again if needed. Serve hot smeared with ghee.
Enjoy, Your Phool Makhana Parantha Is Ready!
Tip: You can serve this phool makhana parantha with your regular healthy sabzi, achaar, or mint chutney.
Benefits Of Phool Makhana Parantha
Here are the phool makhana benefits you can get from this amazing phool makhana parantha recipe, which can be beneficial for your fat loss.
- Makhana/lotus seeds are an extremely good source of manganese, potassium, magnesium, thiamine, protein, and phosphorus.
- Amaranth (Rajgira) is a good source of iron, magnesium, calcium, and phosphorus too.
- Amaranth (Rajgira) flour is versatile and full of whole-grain nutrition. Also, it contains all nine essential amino acids and lysine, a protein missing in most grains.
- The greens enrich the paratha with iron also herbs and spices add flavor and enhance immunity.
- Ghee when smeared and not used to deep fry helps in burning fat.
- Phool makhana paranthas are low in toxic fats when made with little oil or ghee. They supply vital fats while avoiding excessive saturated fats, promoting heart health and weight loss.
- The fiber, protein, and healthy fats in phool makhana paranthas help balance blood sugar levels, reducing energy spikes and crashes. This energy level consistency can help to minimize cravings for high-calorie, sugary foods.
Here is the approximate phool makhana nutritional value you get from the amazing phool makhana parantha ingredients we have used. The Values may vary depending on the quantities and ingredients you are choosing.
|Nutrients||Value (1 Parantha)|
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Here are some other recipes you can try making with makhana at home, these are not only delicious but also very healthy and helpful in weight loss plans.
We all love our breakfast cereals. Whether it is cornflakes or muesli, these so-called healthy foods are trying to become a staple breakfast in our homes. They are healthy, they are convenient and they provide all the nutrition. That is what we think. But is it true? Check out this post to know the truth.
Our Inspiring Client Story
Read the amazing story of Mahinder Ji from Bombay who did an amazing transformation within 30 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Phool Makhana?
Phool makhana, also known as popped lotus seeds, are a popular ingredient in Indian cuisine. They are light and crunchy and are often used in sweets, snacks, and curries.
Can I Use All-Purpose Flour Instead Of Whole Wheat Flour?
Yes, you can use all-purpose flour instead of whole wheat flour. However, whole wheat flour is more nutritious and healthier.
Can I Make The Dough Ahead Of Time?
Yes, you can make the dough ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Let it come to room temperature before rolling and cooking.
How Do I Roll The Parantha?
Divide the dough into small balls and roll each ball into a circle using a rolling pin. Place 1-2 tbsp of the filling on the center of the rolled dough and fold the edges to seal the filling. Roll again gently into a slightly thick circle.
What Can I Serve With Phool Makhana Parantha?
Phool makhana parantha can be served with a variety of sides, such as raita, pickle, chutney, or any curry of your choice.
Contact Us Today
We know diets can be boring and sticking to one kind of cuisine can be very monotonous therefore we want to bring a variety of options for you and help you become healthier. Hence, you can always contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog post was written to help you make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well, and Enjoy a long happy life