From toddlers to grown-ups this tempting plum shake recipe will healthify the ordinary routine with a minty twist.
- Take juicy red fresh plums and then remove the seeds ( do not remove the peel).
- Now, in a blender jar, add plums with the peel, then add milk.
- Then, blend both. Also add fresh mint leaves ( can add a little amount, of stevia for taste )
Nutritional Value of Plum Shake
Health Benefits of Plum Shake
- Plums are chock full of fiber, which helps slow down a blood sugar spike after the intake, of carbs.
- Also, a plum a day keep anxiety away.
- Milk contains a wide array of nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, protein, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
- Also, milk is a rich source of quality protein that contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Stevia leads help in the reduction of bad LDL cholesterol and triglyceride levels and also leads to an increase in HDL cholesterol levels, which is healthy cholesterol.
- Moroever, stevia reduces bacterial formation in the mouth and thus prevents cavities and gingivitis.
Looking for drinks to lose belly fat?
- Vegan Chocolate Milkshake recipe
- Watermelon Chia Slush Recipe
- Mint & Basil Lemonade with Gond katira Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Are you adding Bournvita to your child’s morning or evening glass of milk every day? But did you know how much sugar one serving contains? However, the marketing corporates are selling in the name of health but in reality, it is dangerous. So, click here to read why do we say this way!
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this plum shake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.