Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
With Fitelo, one can never think of boring foods and snacks. Moreover, you can also, not think of gaining weight with the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen.
However, we don’t believe in just giving diets and telling you the recipes secretly. We have several recipes for you that you can follow the steps for and try in your kitchen as well.
So, one of them is poha cutlet recipe which is not only crispy and mouth-watering but a good option for people to choose who are on their weight loss journey and are looking for yummy snacks.
Therefore, below is its recipe for you. Check it out now!
Steps For Poha Cutlet Recipe
- Firstly, in a bowl, add poha and water and rinse them well. Then strain the water with help of a strainer and allow them to dry a bit.
- Secondly, mash the poha properly with your hands and add chopped boiled potatoes to them.
- Thirdly, again with the help of your hands mash the potatoes and poha together.
- Now add chopped onions, green boiled peas, capsicums, green chili, and ginger and mix well.
- Then add jeera powder, dry mango powder, red chili powder, and salt to taste. Mix well.
- Now add coriander and rice flour and mix well again to form a poha cutlet batter.
Now How To Cook
- In a bowl add cornflour with some water and in another bowl add bread crumbs.
- Now, make small balls or any shape out of the prepared batter for poha cutlets, dip them into the bowl of corn flour, and then the bread crumbs bowl. Repeat the same for others.
- Place a non-stick pan on a high flame and add some olive oil to it. Once it is heated place the cutlets and cook from both sides.
You can serve these mouth-watering poha cutlets with green chutney or coconut chutney.
Nutritional Value That Poha Cutlet Recipe Serves
So, here is the nutritional value of per poha cutlet. It, however, has healthy and rich nutrition and will make you feel full for a longer period of time, preventing you from unhealthy snacking.
Health Benefits Of Poha Cutlet
- Poha is, however, a good option to add to the diet for weight loss because it is lactose-free, heart-healthy, and fat-free.
- Poha is also, easy to digest and high in fiber, which makes you feel full for a long period of time aiding in weight loss.
- Potatoes contain potassium which is an electrolyte that aids in the workings of our heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Also, potatoes help control blood sugar and do not make you fat.
- Onions helpAlso, prevent certain types of cancers and contain several antioxidants.
- Also, onions are a great source of vitamin C and improve digestive health.
- Capsicums are rich in vitamin C and low in calories making them a good option to eat daily.
- Your body needs iron, and by consuming capsicums you can do the intake of it.
- Green chili helps soothe bowel movements and improves the digestive system.
- Eating green chili is also, good for your eyes, skin, and hair.
- Ginger helps increase serotonin and dopamine levels and further, reduces inflammation in the body.
Just For Your Knowledge
If you are in any confusion that how and why poha helps you lose weight, then your answer is right below.
Who says that weight loss is impossible after pregnancy? Well, if you also, think the same, then this weight loss transformation is definitely for you.
This will surely, clear all your doubts and will inspire you also, to take a step towards your fitness goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does Poha Cutlet Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
A. Yes, it is good for weight loss because it has fewer calories in it as per the cutlet.
Q. Is Poha Cutlet Safe For People With Diabetes?
A. Yes, poha cutlets are safe for diabetic people as well, as it doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients.
Q. What Is The Best Time To Eat Poha Cutlets?
A. You can eat this in your breakfast or as your evening snack.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.