Poha Cutlet Recipe is a very unique tea time Indian appetizer that will amaze you with crispy texture holding tender stuffing! It involves very basic ingredients that are available in Indian households most of the time. Moreover, the best part is- anyone can make this very easily.
- Take all the vegetables cooked separately. Finely mash them, mix all the spices and use besan for binding and make it into round cutlets.
- Air fry and serve with fresh mint chutney🤗
- The fact that poha can also be cooked in different ways means that it can be both tasty and healthy.
- Those who are on a diet can still enjoy a delicious breakfast without losing out on the benefits. Poha can be eaten as a snack too but it essentially is a good breakfast option despite oats, quinoa, and other whole grains flooding the Indian market and being promoted as ‘healthy and nutritious’.
- Also, Nutritionists acknowledge poha’s high nutrient value and recommend it as one of the healthiest Indian breakfasts.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Are you ready to eat MTR poha mix lover? But is it really healthy? Click here to read about the truth of instant food and a comparison of your favorite snacks.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For everyone looking to lose weight, you can enjoy this yummy recipe for breakfast or as your evening tea-time snack. It is recommended for people to improve their water retention, constipation. Also, it is not recommended for Diabetic patients. Thus, please make the Poha Cutlet recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.