Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll recipe is hot and crispy and is the ideal snack. Delight your family’s evenings with this desi snack.
- Mix potato, corn, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, dried mango powder, coriander leaves, pepper, and onion in a bowl.
- Soak bread slices in it and then squeeze well.
- Then, put a portion of the potato mixture in the center, bring the ends together, and press to seal. Then, shape them into oval bread rolls.
- Air fry the bread roll for a healthier option rather than deep-frying it in oil or shallow fry on Tawa.
- Serve hot and enjoy with a fitelo-style homemade tomato garlic dip.
Health benefits of Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll
- Potatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Also, are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- Potatoes contain resistant starch, which may help reduce insulin resistance and can also help improve blood sugar control.
- Resistant starch in potatoes is also a source of nutrition for beneficial gut bacteria.
- Moreover, potatoes do not make you fat if eaten in the right manner. To learn about its hack and relish it guilt-free.
- Potatoes are naturally gluten-free and an excellent food choice for people with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
We have often heard from you all and our clients that they fear eating potatoes due to the fear of increasing kilos because of the so-called unhealthy carbs. But, do potatoes make you fat? Thus, to know the answer, watch this video till the end and spread the knowledge everywhere 😉
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Eat Potatoes During Weight Loss?
In fact, potatoes are actually packed with nutrients that make them an ideal weight-loss food. Dietician Garima Goyal told HT Digital that potatoes are high in fiber as well as resistant starch and can keep one full for longer periods. She says that it could prevent overeating.
Can I Eat Boiled Potatoes For Weight Loss?
Boiled potatoes have almost the same number of calories as sweet potatoes and turnips, making it an excellent choice for dieters
Is Corn Good For Weight Loss?
One must know that the high fiber content in corn assists in weight loss in several ways. Probiotics found in corn help with digestion and speed up the body’s metabolism. As a result, the food gets digested more quickly, and you continue to feel full for longer. Corns significantly aid weight loss.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.