Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you craving a tasty snack without the guilt? Look no further than our Potato and Corn Stuffed Roll recipe! Perfectly combining the goodness of potatoes and corn, this delightful snack will tantalize your taste buds. But wait, do you know that 94% of people snack daily? Join us to discover a guilt-free option that satisfies your cravings and keeps you on track.
How To Make Potato And Corn Stuffed Roll Recipe
- Mix potato, corn, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt, dried mango powder, coriander leaves, pepper, and onion in a bowl.
- Soak bread slices in it and then squeeze well.
- Then, put a portion of the potato mixture in the center, bring the ends together, and press to seal. Then, shape them into oval bread rolls.
- Air fry the bread roll for a healthier option rather than deep-frying it in oil or shallow fry on Tawa.
- Serve hot and enjoy with a Fitelo style homemade Peri Peri Yoghurt dip.
Health Benefits Of Potato And Corn Stuffed Roll
- Potatoes are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Also, are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- Potatoes contain resistant starch, which may help reduce insulin resistance and can also help improve blood sugar control.
- Resistant starch in potatoes is also a source of nutrition for beneficial gut bacteria.
- Moreover, potatoes do not make you fat if eaten in the right manner. To learn about its hack and relish it guilt-free.
- Potatoes are naturally gluten-free and an excellent food choice for people with celiac disease or non-celiac gluten sensitivity.
Tips And Tricks On Making Potato And Corn Stuffed Roll
- Ensure the dough is smooth and not too sticky, as it will be easier to work with.
- Let the dough rest to improve its elasticity and texture.
- Season the filling generously for a burst of flavors in every bite.
- Be careful not to overstuff the rolls, as it can make sealing them difficult.
- Cook the rolls on medium heat to achieve a crispy exterior while ensuring the filling is heated through.
Think potatoes make you gain weight? Think again! Discover the surprising truth behind this misconception. Did you know 100g of potatoes has only 0.1g of fat? Learn more about how this versatile veggie can fit into your weight loss journey. Hungry for knowledge? Check the link for the full story.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Eat Potatoes During Weight Loss?
In fact, potatoes are actually packed with nutrients that make them an ideal weight-loss food. Dietician Garima Goyal told HT Digital that potatoes are high in fiber as well as resistant starch and can keep one full for longer periods. She says that it could prevent overeating.
Can I Eat Boiled Potatoes For Weight Loss?
Boiled potatoes have almost the same number of calories as sweet potatoes and turnips, making it an excellent choice for dieters
Is Corn Good For Weight Loss?
One must know that the high fiber content in corn assists in weight loss in several ways. Probiotics found in corn help with digestion and speed up the body’s metabolism. As a result, the food gets digested more quickly, and you continue to feel full for longer. Corns significantly aid weight loss.
Can I Use Frozen Corn For The Potato And Corn Stuffed Roll Filling?
Absolutely! Frozen corn can be a convenient option for this recipe. Thaw the corn kernels and drain them well before adding them to the potato filling. You can achieve a similar taste and texture as using fresh corn.
Can I Add Other Vegetables To The Filling?
Definitely! The potato and corn stuffed roll recipe is quite versatile. Feel free to experiment with additional vegetables like peas, carrots, or bell peppers to enhance the flavor and nutritional value of the rolls. Just ensure that any added vegetables are cooked and well seasoned before incorporating them into the filling.
Can I Make The Rolls In Advance And Reheat Them?
Yes, you can make the rolls in advance and reheat them when ready to serve. After cooking the rolls until they’re golden brown and crispy, let them cool completely before storing them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. To reheat, place the rolls in a preheated oven or toaster oven for a few minutes until heated through and crispy again.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.