A low-calorie dish that you can eat to curb those hunger pangs, this amazing English Potato Salad is not only delicious but at the same time can keep you satiated throughout the day.
- Boil the potatoes.
- To prepare this yummy salad recipe, put a pressure cooker over medium flame and add potatoes in it along with the required water, and boil the potatoes for 3-4 whistles.
- Once boiled, let the steam release on its own.
- When done, peel the potatoes.
- Carefully chop the potatoes into cubes and keep them aside.
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Next, peel the outer layer of egg and chop it in the same bowl (optional).
- Now, add hung curd, chopped parsley, and dill leaves in a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the black pepper and the mustard (optional).
- Pour this dressing over the chopped potatoes and eggs, and then mix well.
- Garnish and relish!
- Transfer the bowl to the refrigerator to chill for half an hour. When done, garnish it with dill leaves and enjoy!
Health Benefits Of Potato Salad
- Potatoes are a good source of antioxidants, which reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart diseases and diabetes.
- Also, potatoes are naturally gluten-free, which makes them an excellent food choice for people with celiac disease.
- Dill is low in calories, yet a good source of many essential nutrients, including vitamin C, magnesium, and vitamin A.
- Also, dill leaves help lower blood sugar levels.
- Hung curd is also an amazing, source of probiotics.
- Also, Hung curd is an excellent source of calcium it keeps your bones and teeth healthy.
Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Potato Salad
Inspiring Customer Stories
- Still, looking for the best dietician to transform your life? Join now
- Weight Loss Story: 12 kgs down in 60 Days Without Exercise
Blogs Ka Pitara
Do you feel swelling in your hands or feet when you eat outside food? Or are you worried about gaining weight overnight ? Worry not. Read this post to know the reason for it. We will guide you with the solution too.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this English Potato Salad Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.