Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
Table of content
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Congratulation Bride-to-be! Finally, the day of the glow and glam every girl dreamt of, is just near. A lot of is yet to do, shopping, bookings, preparations, and many more. How would I find the best makeup artist, what should I start eating to add on the natural glow, what about my hair? What to do? Should I follow a pre wedding diet plan? There are still a lot of unanswered questions.
Relax! Beautiful. Everything will be sorted, we have got the perfect pre-wedding diet plan for every bride-to-be that will not just help you to shed for the wedding, but will give you glowing skin and glossy hair.
A few essential things brides seek before the wedding are clear skin, a healthy body, an attractive figure, and luscious hair. But several times, the never-ending to-do list can take a toll on your wellness. Putting the heavy makeup kits aside, let’s look at being in your perfect form on your wedding day with a healthy pre-wedding diet and some health benefits tips.
Weight Loss Tips For Bride-To-Be
In addition, brides need strength, energy, and fitness to enjoy their special day to look and feel beautiful. Here are some things to note in your diet when the big day is on the verge.
1. Homemade Healthy Meal
- For pre-wedding and regular life, homemade healthy meals always triumph over highly processed junk food. Always stick with the traditional homemade meals comprising whole-grain chapatis, natural lentils, and so on.
- You can even supplement them with healthy snacks, for instance, unsalted nuts, fresh juice, fruits, and so on. Also, avoid processed sugars and replace them with sweets and dry fruits such as raisins and dates.
2. Stay Hydrated
- Shopping stress and sangeet practices will drain you out. Sipping water in between is essential to keep yourself hydrated constantly.
- Even you can include skin diet plan in your routine. And staying hydrated will prevent you flush out toxins from the skin, giving you glowing skin and healthy hair, and also helps you lose weight!
3. Colorful Plate of Nutrition
- In your pre-wedding diet plan, you should not avoid carbs. You can avoid simple carbs and include complex carbs in your diet like whole grain wheat, oats, ragi, brown bread, brown pasta, etc.
- You can add salads, protein, and seasonal green vegetables to your plate. Even you can include lentils like kidney beans, kale chane, chickpeas, etc. Lentils are the right source of protein and have many minerals.
4. Avoid Whites and Choose Healthy Fats
- Especially when you are aiming to lose some weight or to stay fit for your wedding day, start avoiding sugar, white rice, and maida.
- Usually, fats are generally misunderstood as unhealthy at all times, which is not valid. Including healthy fats such as avocado and nuts, which are rich in Omega 3 and 6, and known to improve skin and hair.
5. Include Fruits For Glowing Skin
Start taking having fruits first thing in the morning (within 5-10 minutes of waking up), it does wonder! Also, you can include fruits in-between meals. Here are five main fruits to eat before your wedding for glowing skin:
- Beetroots: It has anti-inflammatory properties, vitamins, and minerals that prevent acne and make your skin glow. A glass full of beetroot juice every other day is sure to get your body rid of toxins and purify the blood.
- Pomegranates: Increases your blood circulation and give you supple and baby-soft skin.
- Natural Almonds: These tiny nuts are packed with Vitamin E and keep your skin fresh.
- Tomatoes: With antioxidant lycopene present in tomatoes, it prevents your skin from aging and gives it a natural glow. Its acidic nature also helps keep dark spots, pimples, and acne at bay.
Pre-wedding Diet Plan
The dietitian says the earlier you start your diet plan, the better. Let us share some of the samples of the pre-wedding Indian diet plan with various choices. These servings need a proper diet plan for weight loss plan as per the individual. We have a certified dietitian who can chalk out the pre-wedding diet plan customized just for you, per your requirements and health goals.
Diet Chart For Brides To Be
Pre-wedding diet plan or chart includes the following meal plans:
- Meal 1/Early Morning
In the morning, drink one glass of lukewarm water/ chia seed water first after waking up. Add almonds 4-5 soaked
- Meal 2/Breakfast
You can pick anyone from:
Idli sambhar/egg white omelet with a glass of orange juice/ oats with added vegetables/poha/ boiled eggs/whole-wheat toast with egg whites/upma /oats chilla, and even you can include fruits like papaya, banana, or spinach smoothie.
- Meal 3/Mid-Day Meal
Salad as per your choice. Such as salads made of chickpea/peanuts/sprouts. You can even add onions, tomatoes, cucumber, and a pinch of chat masala and black pepper powder to the same.
- Meal 4/ Lunch
Add roti or rice with leafy vegetable Dal (palak, dill leaves, moringa leaves, methi, etc.), sabzi, and curd. Even you can have simple dal chawal. And if you have a party to attend in the evening, then dahi rice or curd rice is your best bet.
- Meal 5/Evening Snack
In snacks, you can add fruit salad/a handful of nuts and seeds/roasted makhanas snacks/a glass of buttermilk.
- Meal 6/ Dinner
Always make sure to have your dinner before 7.30 pm strictly. For dinner, include having roasted or grilled chicken, baked chicken with salad, and if you are vegetarian, go for methi roti with dal and sabzi/homemade rotis made of multigrain atta with sabzi and dal/ a bowl of dal with sabzi and vegetable salad.
How Pre Wedding Diet Plan Helps?
Fitelo pre wedding diet plan has helped many brides to be. Let’s watch this short video on the transformation of the bride-to-be and learn a few things from her journey that can motivate you in your weight loss journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When To Start A Pre-Wedding Diet Plan?
Ans: At least start 4-5 months prior so that you have plenty of time to become used to your new eating schedule.
Q: How Can An Individual Maintain Their Weight After A Wedding?
Ans: Maintaining a balanced nutritional plan is always the right way to reduce weight. Including regular exercise with a proper diet will also help you maintain your weight even after your wedding.
Q: How to Plan A Pre Wedding Diet Plan?
Ans: You must include fiber rich foods and fruits like bananas, apples, carrots, pineapple, watermelon, and vegetables in your diet. With the help of fibers, you will not run the risk of constipation or bloating with fibers.
Well, it is not about losing weight always, isn’t it? There are brides who want to gain weight and look perfect in whatever they wear. So, Fitelo has the best weight gain diet plan for you, which will surely satisfy your want. For more, you can, however, get in contact with the dietitians of Fitelo as they are the experts and the best to satisfy your needs.
Don’t you think consistency is always the key to a successful diet plan? A well-balanced diet plan is always the perfect bet to reduce weight variability. By including regular exercise in your diet plan, you can easily maintain weight even after the wedding.
Above all, stay happy because this is the best way to look beautiful. We know weddings are stressful with all the planning and the last-minute errands. And, if going out for workouts is the last thing on your mind, hire an online personal certified dietician who can help you get in shape from the comforts of your home.
Try These Recipes From Our Kitchen
- Moong Dal Bread Toast: Veg Crispy Weight Loss Snack
- Veg Burger: Make 25gm Protein Burger At Home With Rajma Tikki
- Moong Dal Recipe For Soup: Healthy And Perfect For Weight Loss
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Therefore, always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.
Thank you for sharing this.
Your welcome 🙂