Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Pumpkins is the vegetable which is low in calories and high in Fiber. This means pumpkins will make you feel full without adding to your overall food intake for the day. It promotes a healthy digestive system. Are you bored with the regular aloo tikki? Then give it a break and try our delicious yet nutritious pumpkin aloo tikki recipe. This recipe is super delicious and can be consumed as an appetizer. So, let’s learn how we can prepare this mouth-watering recipe.
How To Prepare Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Recipe
- Peel and grate potatoes & pumpkin. And, chop all other available veggies.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the veggies, and salt. Now squeeze all these veggies together so that the water oozes out.
- Now, add samak rice flour to bind the mixture. Add pepper powder and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture and lightly flatten them in your palms.
- Then, keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and then shallow fry on tava.
- And serve the hot pumpkin aloo tikki recipe with homemade pudina or tomato chutney.
Health Benefits Of Pumpkin In Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Recipe
This vegetable is full of nutrients that can help you improve your overall health. Also, it is a good fat cutter. Here sharing a few health advantages of Pumpkin:
- Boost Your Immunity: Pumpkins also offer vitamin C, vitamin E, iron, and folate. All these also help strengthen the human body system. Add more pumpkin to your diet this will help your immune cells to work better to ward off germs and speed your body’s healing strength as well.
- Cure Cancer Risk: The presence of Vitamin A in pumpkins brings another advantage. It helps lower the risk of certain kinds of cancer, like lung and prostate cancer.
- Good for Eye Sight: Pumpkin is a great source of vitamin A. In one cup of pumpkin, you have 200% of the recommended vitamin. The presence of this vitamin A will help you maintain healthy eyes and clear eyesight, especially in low-light conditions.
- Maintain Hypertension: The rich orange color of the pumpkin is a sign of packed potassium. This is essential for lowering blood pressure. The presence of unsalted pumpkin seeds is also crammed with minerals and plants that will raise your HDL cholesterol. All these will help you keep your blood pressure number down.
- Reduce Belly Fat: Pumpkins are low in calories and high in Fiber. This means pumpkins will make you feel full without adding to your overall food intake for the day. It promotes a healthy digestive system.
Also, Read: Pumpkin Benefits: 9 Health Pumpkin Benefits For Weight Loss
Other Recipe Of Pumpkin For Weight Loss
Let’s have a look at what else we can prepare with pumpkin as an ingredient:
- Pumpkin Paratha: Pumpkin paratha for weight loss is just 100kcal paratha which is way less than your other stuffed paratha like aloo, cauliflower, paneer, and many more.
- Pumpkin Halwa: Even pumpkin haters will love this healthy sweet dish as it is almost unsustainable for anyone to predict that the halwa is made from pumpkin. Let’s have a look.
- Pumpkin Soup: This soup is the best part of winter because it makes you feel so warm and satisfy the taste buds so smoothly.
An Inspiring Weight Loss Transformation
Marium was overweight, unhealthy, and unhappy. But Marium was determined to make a change and get her life back on track. Marium, a working professional from Ontario, Canada reached out to Fitelo after getting to know about the obesity diet plan and how we tackle stuck weight issues. She started slow but steadily worked her way up, and now we are proud to say that Marium has lost a total of 22 kgs in 180 days!
Is packed orange juice healthy to include in your weight loss journey? Are you interested in finding out the answer to this question? If yes, then click here to discover the hidden answer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Why Is Pumpkin A Superfood?
Ans: Pumpkin is an excellent source of vitamin A, and a good source of fiber, vitamin C, riboflavin, potassium, copper, and manganese. Vitamin A is crucial in good eye health; it also plays a role in cellular communication, reproduction, and immune function.
Q: Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Recipe Is Good For the Brain?
Ans: Pumpkin seeds are rich in many micronutrients that are important for brain function, including copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
Q: What Are The Four Interesting Facts About Pumpkin?
Ans: Facts About the Pumpkin:
- Although we often think of pumpkins as vegetables, they’re actually fruits.
- Pumpkins are also a type of winter squash.
- Each pumpkin contains about 500 seeds.
- Once they sprout, pumpkins take between 90 and 120 days to reach maturity.
Q: What Are Pumpkins Famous For?
Ans: Pumpkin is used to make soups, desserts, and slices of bread, and many Americans include pumpkin pie in their Thanksgiving meals. Carving pumpkins into jack-o’-lanterns is a popular Halloween tradition that originated hundreds of years ago in Ireland.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.