White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Any Tikki lovers around? Do try our super yummy and healthy Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Recipe and do not forget to thank us later ^_^
- Peel and grate potatoes & pumpkin. And, Chop all other required veggies.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the veggies, salt and squeeze so that the water oozes out.
- Now, add Samak rice flour to bind the mixture. Add pepper powder and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture and lightly flatten in palms.
- Then, keep in the refrigerator for 10 minutes and then shallow fry on Tava.
- And serve hot Pumpkin Aloo Tikki Recipe with pudina or tomato chutney.
- Pumpkin is highly nutritious and also a rich source of Vitamin A.
- It is also loaded with nutrients that help in boosting our immunity.
- Pumpkin is an antioxidant that not only helps in weight loss but also reduces the risk of cancer.
- It also controls diabetes.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
A cup of tea feels incomplete with rusk, isn’t it? Rusk is very convenient and easy to buy and consume. Thus, we went a step ahead and compared rusk with our very own infamous unhealthy food – the Aloo paratha! Do read this post to know who wins out of the two 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
For all the snack lovers and weight-watchers, this is a wholesome recipe for you all guys to try. Thus, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.