Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Craving for biryani? But afraid that you might gain some kilos? Then this Pumpkin Biryani Recipe is the one for you! It is full of flavour and gives you the nutritional benefits of all the spices used.
- Take a pan add 1 and half cup water and boil. Add the drained, soaked rice to it along with bay leaves and enough salt to flavor the rice .
- Bring the mixture back to a boil, cover with a tight lid and let the rice steam on the lowest heat setting for 10 min. Turn off the heat and let the rice stand.
- Heat the oil in a pan . Add jeera, cardamoms, cloves. When they begin to turn color, add onions, bell peppers.
- Saute the onions and bell peppers until the onions start to brown.
- Add ginger and garlic along with the green chilies, mint and coriander leaves. Saute for 30 seconds.
- Then add the pumpkin puree and mix well. Cook the pumpkin puree, stirring frequently about 5 min.
- Fluff the cooked rice with a fork .
- Carefully taking care not to break the grains of rice, stir them with the pumpkin mixture to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle on the non dairy milk mixed with saffron threads.
- Cover the pot with a very tight lid and let the biryani steam on a very low heat setting for 15min.
- Turn off the heat and let it stand for another 10 min before opening.
- Sprinkle on some anar seeds and roasted pumpkin seeds as well as spring onions and serve hot.
Health Benefits Of The Pumpkin Biryani Recipe
- Pumpkin is high in vitamins and minerals while being low in calories. So, manage your weight while having Pumpkin Biryani!
- Being rich in fiber, the pumpkin biryani recipe will help you feel fuller with just a small quantity of pumpkin.
- Pumpkin is rich in antioxidants that not only help in weight loss, but also reduce the risk of cancer.
- Bay leaf is known to help treat headache caused due to migraine.
- The onions and bell peppers used in preparation of Pumpkin Biryani are a rich source of Vitamin C, which helps build immunity.
- Saffron is a good source of antioxidants. Antioxidants help fight off the damage caused due to free radicles.
- Boiled rice is naturally gluten-free, so it is suitable for consumption by people having Gluten allergy.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Pumpkin Biryani Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Our Registered Dietitian Online Helped Suchitra Lose Fat and Build Muscle
- Do You Find it Difficult to Lose Weight? Join Our Nutrition Diet Service
- Join Our Online Nutrition Counselling and Lose Weight, Like Baldeep Did!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
This is for all of you who crave for sugar! Do you also think that swapping cheeni (white sugar) with gud (jaggery) will solve your weight gain woes? Then you might be mistaken my friend. Read on to know what you don’t.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Does pumpkin help in weight loss?
Ans. Simply put, pumpkin is a weight-loss-friendly food because you can consume more of it than other carb sources — such as rice and potatoes — but still take in fewer calories. What’s more, pumpkin is a good source of fibre, which can help curb your appetite.
Q. Does pumpkin burn belly fat?
Ans. Is Pumpkin Good For Belly Fat? Well, white pumpkin and apple juice help you lose weight and cut belly fat naturally. Nutritionally, pumpkins are very rich and are devoid of cholesterol, sodium and fats. This is what makes pumpkins ideal for including in your weight loss diets.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.