Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This very easy-to-make ‘sweet and sour Pumpkin Curry’ or khatta meetha kaddu ki sabji is loaded with nutrients which makes it a lot more healthy. As winter is around the corner, kaddu ki sabji will be a perfect addition to your diet.
- In a wider pan heat mustard oil on medium heat. When heated add some .
- Then add Methi seeds, chopped chilies and ginger. Stir until it turns aromatic. (Adding few nuts is optional)
- Then add cubed pumpkin to the pan. Additionally, add salt and turmeric powder and stir everything together.
- Cover it with a lid for a minute or two.
- Remove the lid and check if the pumpkin has released any water. If not then add ¼ cup water and stir again.
- Cover and cook for 10 minutes stirring in between. Make sure the heat remains medium only.
- Cook until the pumpkin is a little soft, if curry seems to be too dry then add another ¼ cup of water.
- Then add raw mango or dry mango powder depending upon your taste and all the spices.
- Cook for a few more minutes until the pumpkin absorbs all the flavors.
- Finish the curry by adding jaggery and garam masala
- Finally, add chopped cilantro before serving and enjoy this sweet and sour pumpkin curry.
Health Benefits Of The Pumpkin Curry Recipe
- Sweet and sour Pumpkin Curry or Khatta-Meetha Kaddu ki Sabji is delicious, healthy, vegan, and easy preparation that only requires common spices and seasonings
- Moreover, pumpkins are loaded with nutritious benefits and are relatively very low in calories.
- Pumpkin is high in vitamins and minerals and a great source of beta-carotene, helping to boost up your immune system
- Being rich in fiber helps to feel fuller with a small quantity of pumpkin.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like The Pumpkin Curry
- The Cauliflower Curry Recipe
- Simple Indian Style Paneer Curry | Cheese Curry Recipe
- Weight loss Pumpkin Soup Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Sukhmandeep Lost 10 kgs With The Help of our Online Dietitian. Join Now!
- Join Our Online Nutrition Counselling and Lose Weight, Like Baldeep Did!
- Check out Mayuri’s Transformation with our Personalised Diet Plan India
Blogs Ka Pitara
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Watermelon : Benefits Of Eating Watermelon
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
Today, let us talk about Bajra. This grain is highly underutilized but it has so many nutritional benefits that we could not stop ourselves from including it as one of the superfoods that lead to weight loss! Read more about it here.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.