Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Our Purple lavender tea recipe is a must-try as it gives you a break from all the daily hustle of life and also gives you a sense of calmness.
- Add water in a cup
- Then, add some dried lavender buds to the cup and cover it.
- Now, keep it in the refrigerator and then let them steep for 5-10 mins.
- (NOTE – Do not add too many lavender buds, it may lead to bitterness in the tea)
Health Benefits of Purple Lavender Tea
- Lavender tea helps calm nerves and decreases the feeling of anxiety and depression.
- Also, it helps improve sleeping cycle.
- When it comes to the body, it lowers blood pressure and promotes weight loss.
- Lavender tea also helps treat skin blemishes and gives an anti-aging effect.
- Lavender tea also gives a calming effect during menopausal hot flashes.
- The anti-inflammatory properties of the lavender tea are a great fix to treat diarohea, nausea or stomach cramps.
- Stevia leads to a significant reduction in bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels also an increase in HDL cholesterol levels.
- The rich source of antioxidant compounds found in stevia also makes it ideal for various cancers like pancreatic cancer.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- 12-year-old girl’s incredible weight loss story
I am addicted to sugar. I want to quit sugar and find another alternative. Youtube guru or google baba suggests that I should replace it with stevia. Beware Stevia is not as healthy as you think! Do you know why? Read this post till the end to know more about it.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Purple lavender tea recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.