Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Purple lavender tea is a must-try as it gives you a break from all the daily hustle of life and also gives you a sense of calmness. This lavender tea is an herbal drink which is made from dried lavender flower buds. This beverage is known for its calming and soothing effects as well as its sweet and floral aroma. So, consuming purple lavender tea is a great way to escape into a world of bliss and succulent flavor. Without a delay, let’s learn how to prepare this drink.
How To Make Lavender Tea For Weight Loss
- Firstly, add water to a cup
- Secondly, add some dried lavender buds to the cup and cover it.
- Thirdly, keep it in the refrigerator and then let them steep for 5-10 mins.
- Finally, enjoy your hot and refreshing purple lavender tea
- (Please Note: Do not add too many lavender buds, it may lead to bitterness in the tea)
What Is Lavender Tea?
Let’s know more about this herbal tea:
- It is an herbal tea which is also known as a tisane. It is made by steeping dried lavender flower buds in water and is a caffeine-free drink.
- This has over 40 species of lavender. It is prepared mainly with the help of the English and French species commonly.
- The flowers and buds of lavender are purple in color and result in a slightly purple-hued drink.
- Also, lavender flower tea benefits a lot in many health conditions such as anti-depression and stress management.
Health Benefits Of Purple Lavender Tea
Here, we are sharing a few health benefits of lavender tea:
- Lavender tea benefits for weight loss also in calming your nerves and decreases the feeling of anxiety and depression.
- Also, it helps improve the sleeping cycle.
- When it comes to the body, it lowers blood pressure and promotes weight loss.
- Lavender tea also helps treat skin blemishes and gives an anti-aging effect.
- Lavender tea also gives a calming effect during menopausal hot flashes.
- The anti inflammatory properties of lavender tea are a great fix to treat diarrhea, nausea, or stomach cramps.
- Stevia leads to a significant reduction in bad cholesterol and triglyceride levels and also an increase in HDL cholesterol levels.
- The rich source of antioxidant compounds found in stevia also makes it ideal for various cancers like pancreatic cancer.
Side Effects Of Lavender
Here. Let’s share a few lavender side effects:
- In general, there is a low risk that lavender tea will cause side effects. So, consuming lavender products is safe.
- However, there are a few people who might develop skin irritation when using lavender oil. If this happens to you, use caution with lavender tea and consult your physician.
Weight Loss Transformation: Lost 17Kg With Huge Inch Loss
Today’s transformation story is of a college-going student name Neha, from Cheeka (Kaithal), Haryana. She scheduled a call with one of the expert dietitians of Fitelo and asked for their suggestions and guidance. We have offered her a customized diet plan according to her dislikes and likes. So, let’s read more about her weight loss journey through our success stories section.
Many people in summer tend to drink glucose and ignore the real refreshing drink, which is ganne ka juice. However, it is time to step out of the world of myths and get to know the reality.
So, click here to know which is the healthier option to choose.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Lavender Tea Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, Lavender tea is good for weight loss. When it comes to the body, it lowers blood pressure and promotes weight loss.
Does Lavender Tea Detox Your Body?
Yes, lavender is an excellent detox tea or drink. This means it helps in cleaning the toxins from the body which is acting as a laxative or a diuretic
Is Lavender Tea Good For Tummy?
Lavender tea can help soothe digestive issues ranging from diarrhea to nausea and stomach cramps.
What Are The Benefits Of Drinking Lavender Tea Every Day?
Lavender tea is generally safe for most adults if consumed in moderation. However, if you drink too much of it, you may experience headaches, constipation, and an increased appetite
Contact Us Today
If you like recipes shared by Fitelo and want to make fitness and food best friends. Then join our hands in making the world a healthier place, starting from you. We are always here for you so contact us our experts are here to help you with diets, health problems, and weight issues, your name will sort it.
This blog recipe is written to help you to eat healthy and better food choices. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.