White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Quinoa Fritters Recipe is really delicious. These are savory and tender with crisp edges.
- Combine all the ingredients for the curd dip and set aside.
- Place the quinoa and 200 ml water in a small saucepan, cover, and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer gently for 12 minutes or until water has been absorbed and the quinoa is tender.
- Now, cool and measure out to 1 cup quinoa post boiling.
- Combine the quinoa, spring onions, coriander, mint, and grated cheese.
- Add flour, salt and pepper, lime zest, and eggs. Stir well to make a dry mixture.
- Then, heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat and add heaped tablespoons of mixture to make 3-4 patties (cook each patty at a time).
- Now, cook for 6-8 minutes until the bottom is browned then flip carefully and cook the other side for 6-8 minutes or until browned.
- Repeat with remaining patties.
- Serve Quinoa Fritters recipe with the dip.
- For such a tiny seed, quinoa has a lot of protein: One cup cooked has 8 grams. Quinoa is one of the few plant sources of complete protein. This means it contains all nine of the essential amino acids your body needs. Even so, quinoa is higher in calories than other protein sources.
- Quinoa is also naturally gluten-free. Keep in mind that some brands may become cross-contaminated with other grains such as wheat during processing. Moreover, if you have celiac disease or you�re sensitive to gluten, only use brands that are certified gluten-free.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
We took a pack of Masala Oats and had a close look at its ingredients. We compared it with our all-time snack – daliya. Click here to know about the shocking comparison.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
One cup of quinoa contains 5 grams of dietary fiber, which is more than white or brown rice. Fiber helps prevent constipation, helps control blood sugar levels, and may help lower cholesterol. Adding to that, Fiber also helps you maintain a healthy weight by making you feel fuller longer, so you�re less likely to overeat. Thus, please take this recipe or make sure to take this recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.