White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Loving and delicious, creamy quinoa porridge is a perfect alternative to oatmeal. With only five ingredients required, this yummy and healthy recipe can be made in just 7 minutes and is ideal for filling you up anytime you’re hungry. You can even top it with berries and a sprinkle of quinoa flakes for the perfect protein-filled breakfast or snack.
How To Make Quinoa Porridge
- Firstly, rinse quinoa under running water.
- Secondly, in a pot, add water and quinoa to bring them to a boil.
- Then, simmer the heat and let it cook for about 10 minutes until it becomes soft and tender.
- Now, add milk, apple, pomegranate, almonds, walnuts, and cinnamon powder.
- Cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon into the serving bowl
- Finally, enjoy your food.
Health Benefits of Quinoa Porridge
Quinoa is a healthy food good with different milk type for health. It also provides many health benefits, some of which include:
- Great Source of Proteins
The quinoa plant is a rich source of protein and crucial amino acids like lysine, tryptophan, and methionine. It is a single source of all the essential amino acids, which is not usually present in other grains.
2. Help In Weight Loss
High intake of oats, wheat, spaghetti, and rice induced more food cravings. While alternatives, such as quinoa, did not cause more eating. This is particularly essential for those who want to control their diet and want to lose some weight. In contrast, consuming it will lower the excess food intake, boosting a healthier weight.
It is gluten-free and can be easily consumed by gluten intolerant people. It can also be used in place of other gluten-free food products like tapioca, corn, and potatoes because of its good nutritional value.
Do you feel constipated all the time and don’t know what to do about it? We at fitelo have figured out a few food items that will help you combat constipation. Let’s watch out the video:
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is upma good for weight loss? Try these Weight loss Upma Recipes
- Health Benefits of Lemon: How to consume it?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Contact Us Today
Though, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us, if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
However, all recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.