Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
These gluten-free and vegan kebabs are filled with Indian flavors and are super addictive. Also, they are very healthy and satisfy the palate. Hence, Quinoa Spinach Kebab can be your go-to recipe.
- In a bowl, take quinoa. Then add finely chopped spinach and boiled mashed potatoes in it.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Then divide the mixture into equal parts into small oval/round kebabs.
- Lastly, heat some oil in a pan and shallow fry the kebabs.
- Serve the kebabs hot with mint or tamarind chutney.
- Energy- 100 kcal
- Protein- 3.68 g
- Fat – 1.05 g
- Carbohydrate- 16.35 g
- Vitamin C – 19 mg
- Vitamin K – 30 mg
- Folate- 46 microgram
Health Benefits Of The Quinoa Spinach Kebab Recipe
- Quinoa helps to lower the risk of diabetes,. It also helps in weight loss and balances blood sugar levels. Thus, it is good for diabetes.
- Moreover, quinoa improves gut health.
- Spinach is Green Goodness. It boosts hydration and curbs appetite
- Spinach cuts risk of Iron Deficiency anemia while also helping with joint pain.
- These Gluten-free kebabs are high in protein, calcium, iron, and also high in fiber. Thus helping immensely with weight management.
- Potatoes are packed with vitamins and minerals. They help with water-weight reduction.
- Also, Potatoes are a good source of antioxidants, which may reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease, diabetes, and certain cancers.
- Quinoa is high in protein compared to most of the plant foods. It also contains all the essential amino acids that our body needs.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Quinoa Spinach Kebab Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- 12 Year Old Jaskaran lost 25 Kgs with Fitelo’s Certified Nutritionist
- Have a sweet tooth & struggling to lose weight ? Read Simran’s story 😉
- Still, looking for the best dietician to transform your life? Join now
Do you still think potatoes make you fat? What if we say the exact opposite of what you know? To know more read this post.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Watermelon : Benefits Of Eating Watermelon
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out
- How to make jeera water for weight loss
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.