Quinoa stuffed bell peppers recipe is loaded with protein, veggies, and healthy grains. This recipe will provide the nutrition that you need for a healthy and balanced meal!
- Heat oil in a pan and saute finely chopped vegetables.
- Then, add cooked quinoa. Now add spices and herb’s stir them for 5 minutes turn off the heat.
- For stuffing, bell pepper’s cut out the seed part of peppers and add quinoa mixture.
- Now steam or bake it.
- Quinoa is high in antioxidants and also has protein value.
- It also aids digestion thereby great for constipation.
- Also, it is a healthy option for weight loss.
- Quinoa is also a gluten-free option and helps in lowering the levels of cholesterol.
- Bell peppers are good for metabolism and high in vitamins.
- Also, they regulate blood pressure.
- Bell peppers also promote eye health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We did a comparison of spinach with another product. Thus, check out this post to know till the end which one product has more iron content than spinach 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Quinoa stuffed bell peppers recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.