Quinoa veg soup is super easy to make, packed with flavor, and will keep you full for hours. It is made with protein-packed quinoa and veggies.
- Warm oil in a pan on medium heat add chopped onion, carrot, chopped veggies, a pinch of salt. Keep stirring often until the onion has softened and is turning translucent about 6-8min
- Add garlic and cook until fragrant while stirring frequently for about 1min.
Pour diced tomatoes with their juice and cook for a few min, stirring often
- Pour quinoa and water, add 1tsp salt, bay leaves red pepper flakes. Then add black pepper .raise the heat and bring the mixture to a boil, then partially cover the pan and reduce the heat to maintain a gentle simmer
- Cook for 25min then remove the lid, add boiled chickpeas, continue stirring for 5min or more.
- Remove the pan from heat, then remove bay leaves. Stir in 1tsp lemon juice
- Then pour Quinoa veg soup into the bowl, garnish it with coriander leaves.
Quinoa is high in protein compared to most plant foods. It also contains all the essential amino acids that you need, making it an excellent protein source for vegetarians and vegans. It is also high in fiber, magnesium, B vitamins, iron, potassium, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin E, and various beneficial antioxidants.
Here some of our soup recipes you can also try
Are you a fan of packet soups? Do you think they are healthy? Think again! Check out to know about the truth of packed soups.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Quinoa is an edible seed that has become increasingly popular among health-conscious people. Itís loaded with many important nutrients. Quinoa is gluten-free, high in protein, and one of the few plant foods that contain sufficient amounts of all nine essential amino acids. Please take this under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.