Ragi Cheela Recipe is a holistic breakfast option to fulfil all the nourishment your body requires daily for a healthy start to your day.
- Make the ginger garlic paste and season it with all the spices and herbs as desired.
- Then, take Ragi flour and add curd to it.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Mix chopped vegetables and ginger garlic paste with ragi flour mixture.
- Then, prepare the batter. Once the batter is prepared, pour the batter on the non – stick fry pan.
- Let it cook from both sides for some time.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- Ragi is the best food for weight control.
- It also helps in controlling diabetes thus keeping the blood sugar levels within a safe range.
- Ragi is gluten-free and you would be surprised to know that it has 3 times more calcium than cow’s milk.
- It is also a rich source of fiber and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- It’s thus an ideal flour alternative for gluten and lactose intolerant.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Milk is not the best source of calcium. We were always told that you should always have a glass of milk to fulfill your requirements but is milk the only best source of calcium in this world? Can Ragi be ;)? Thus, to know the truth, read this post till the end.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take this Ragi Cheela Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.