Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Ragi Cheela Recipe is a holistic breakfast option to fulfil all the nourishment your body requires daily for a healthy start to your day.
- Make the ginger garlic paste and season it with all the spices and herbs as desired.
- Then, take Ragi flour and add curd to it.
- Chop all the vegetables.
- Mix chopped vegetables and ginger garlic paste with ragi flour mixture.
- Then, prepare the batter. Once the batter is prepared, pour the batter on the non – stick fry pan.
- Let it cook from both sides for some time.
- Serve hot and enjoy.
- Ragi is the best food for weight control.
- It also helps in controlling diabetes thus keeping the blood sugar levels within a safe range.
- Ragi has 3 times more calcium than cow’s milk, and it is gluten-free, which may surprise you.
- It is also a rich source of fiber and helps lower cholesterol levels.
- It’s thus an ideal flour alternative for gluten and lactose intolerant.
Milk is not the best source of calcium. We were always told that you should always have a glass of milk to fulfill your requirements but is milk the only best source of calcium in this world? Can Ragi be ;)? Thus, to know the truth, read this post till the end.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Other Flours Instead Of Ragi Flour For Making Cheela Recipe?
Yes, you can use other flour such as whole wheat flour, chickpea flour, or buckwheat flour instead of ragi flour. However, the taste and texture may be different.
Can I Make This Ragi Cheela Recipe Vegan?
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by using non-dairy milk and skipping the paneer or using a vegan cheese substitute.
How Can I Make The Ragi Cheela Recipe More Crispy?
To make the cheela more crispy, you can add a little rice flour or corn flour to the batter. You can also cook the cheela on a high flame for a few minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
Can I Add Vegetables To The Batter?
Yes, you can add grated or finely chopped vegetables such as carrots, zucchini, or spinach to the batter to enhance the flavor and nutrition.
How Can I Store The Leftover Cheela?
You can store the leftover cheela in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. To reheat, you can microwave the cheela for 30-60 seconds or cook it on a non-stick pan for a few minutes until heated through.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.